OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We have helpful and knowledgeable colleagues over at the Help section of the app that would be happy to address this concern. Please reach out to them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

We look forward to fixing this for you.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. out of office

out of office option

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

It is currently already possible to set an out of office message in the app for Exchange and Office 365 account.

To setup out of the office replies, tap settings > tap your Office365 or Exchange account > tap Automatic Replies > toggle the switch on. 

You can choose:

1.) Reply to everyone

2.) Reply only to my organization

You can also set up a different messages for your organization and external senders.

Tap done once you have set up your automatic reply.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app. You may reach them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of…

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. This is not how it’s supposed to work. But don’t worry, we have helpful and knowledgeable colleagues at the Help section of the app that would be happy to address this concern. Please reach out to them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We have helpful and knowledgeable colleagues over at the Help section of the app that would be happy to address this concern. Please reach out to them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

5. Suddenly all of my emails are on background . I do not want this and struggle to read my emails now . change it back !

suddenly all of the emails are on a black background. I do not want this as I can't read my emails properly now. change it back to a white background instead if having texts in multiple colours which make it difficult yo read visually .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and taking the time to share your experience with us.

We currently only support the latest version of the app. This means that it is not possible to go back to older versions of the app at the moment.

If you’re having trouble with the current version, please let us know through the Help Section of the app in Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. This is not how it’s supposed to work. But don’t worry, we have helpful and knowledgeable colleagues at the Help section of the app that would be happy to address this concern. Please reach out to them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

7. Facing issues in password update on outlook Mobile app on Android phone.

After I change my password, I am supposed to change it in other logged in apps. so I have changed my password in active directory app and now I wanted to update my password in the outlook app for my work email account. The option for doing the same are not easily available. Can you please improve user experience on this functionality.?

I think if I don't update my password the outlook account on my mobile app will go out of sync.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

9. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

It is currently already possible to turn on/off the Focused Inbox, to do so go to settings then tap the toggle switch to turn on/off the Focused Inbox option.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app. You may reach them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

It is currently already possible to set an out of office message in the app for Exchange and Office 365 account.

To setup out of the office replies, tap settings > tap your Office365 or Exchange account > tap Automatic Replies > toggle the switch on. 

You can choose:

1.) Reply to everyone

You can also set up a different messages for your organization and external senders.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app. You may reach them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support

11. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

It is currently already possible to turn on/off the Focused Inbox, to do so go to settings then tap the toggle switch to turn on/off the Focused Inbox option.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app. You may reach them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

12. Mobile "dark mode" for android

literally what it sounds like. invert the blacks and whites so that it gives off less light at night time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey everyone,

Dark theme is now fully rolled out on Outlook version 4.0 and higher! You can turn on Dark Theme by going to App Settings under Preferences. You will need to restart your app in order to see the setting. Thank you for your feedback and for voting on this feature.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey everyone,

Dark theme is now fully rolled out on Outlook version 4.0 and higher! You can turn on Dark Theme by going to App Settings under Preferences. You will need to restart your app in order to see the setting. Thank you for your feedback and for voting on this feature.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

14. sign out of all devices button

Sign out of all devices. I had unusual activity on my account and had to change my password but I'm worried a hacker may still be logged in and I want to kick out all log ins and confirm only specific devices using my 2 factor authentication.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

You can choose:

1.) Reply to everyone

16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

You can choose:

1.) Reply to everyone

17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience.

We are sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app by going to Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey everyone,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

It is currently already possible to perform bulk action in the app. To do this, long press on an email until a checkmark appears at the left of it. Once you’ve selected multiple emails, you’ll then be able to perform the following actions: deleting, marking as read, archiving. A “Select All” option will also appear in the top right corner.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app in the Settings. (Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support). We’re here to help.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions,…

20. There's A Bug on Outlook for Android where When you delete the Account or anything similar like reset ,Dark mode disappear also from the App

There's A Bug Outlook for Android App where when I try to do troubleshooting steps like deleting the account or Outlook App data from phone settings or reset the account or uninstall and re-install, it would then make Dark mode under preference on Outlook settings to disappear and only increase contrast will be there.. I restarted my phone and it was there then.. but still worth to report this bug.. so be careful before doing any troubleshooting steps as it's affect other features in the app like Dark Mode option under preference, hopefully we see that gets fixed.. Also Mails…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience.

We are sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app by going to Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base