OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience.

We are sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app by going to Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

We look forward to fixing this for you. 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We have helpful and knowledgeable colleagues over at the Help section of the app that would be happy to address this concern. Please reach out to them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

We are sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app by going to Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

4. don't have a focused and other inboxes. It not as good as iPad version.

Just have one section for inbox not a 'focused' and 'other' tabs. I can sort that out and delete if needed. it makes it messy. I go look at iPad version because I might be missing emails. and get rid ads that look like emails. it's tacky.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

It is currently already possible to turn on/off the Focused Inbox, to do so go to settings then tap the toggle switch to turn on/off the Focused Inbox option.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app. You may reach them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so glad you like this feature, however, this area is for suggestions related to the Outlook [iOS/Android] mobile app version. We would love for you to submit this from the desktop portion so that the correct team will able to see your wonderful suggestion!

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

i there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Our helpful colleagues over the in-app support are more than happy to have this answered. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

7. Sometimes when I'm scrolling to read more of the thread history, and it automatically snaps to most recent

I don't know if it's a glitch with my phone, but I'll get stuck in an infinite loop trying to scroll down to the original email in a thread. I notice at some point while scrolling, it snaps me back to the most recent email. I can never reach the original email

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

8. GET CURRENT MAIL!!!! I am reading mail from a week ago!!!!! OUTLOOK SUCKS!!! YOUR IT CREW DOES NOT DEVELOP PROGRAMS VERY WELL.

This issue MAKES me leary of buying any products developed by this team. I may become an Apple company fan. There may be a reason they are more expensive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Our helpful colleagues over the in-app support are more than happy to have this answered. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

9. 8,561 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    989 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi There!

We have added the ability to reply, forward and delete individual emails within a thread. To do so scroll to email you are wanting to perform one of these actions on>tap on the 3 vertical dots on the upper right corner under the email date> you will then see a pop-up box with the actions available to perform for that email.

If you have any trouble doing so please contact our in-app support team know by going to settings> help & feedback > contact support as we are not able to see replies to this address.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so glad you like this feature, however, this area is for suggestions related to the Outlook Android mobile app version. We would love for you to submit this from the desktop portion so that the correct team will able to see your wonderful suggestion!

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

12. Good day, I'm having trouble opening the link attached to the emails. whenever i'm clicking on the link it doesn't do anything at all.

whenever i'm clicking on the link attached to the emails, it doesn't open at all. I already tried clearing the data of the applicatio, uninstalled ane reinstalled it but still doing the same thing. Kind response on how to fix the issue will be much appreciated. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

13. Message view don't show image preview of attached images when Content-Type: video/jpeg

Message view don't show image preview of attached images when Content-Type: video/jpeg. I spent days talking to Android Outlook support about this issue and all they continue to ask me was to reset, delete and re-add accout. This is a bug in existing Android only version of Mail client where attachment images with the above mentioned content type is not show as previews and only as attachment clips. This content type works fine on Office Outlook or Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps. Please note that many monitoring IP cameras send email attachments as the above mentioned Content-Type. Please include…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

15. Make Outlook Mobile work properly with BT Mail.

Cross Platform mobility is important if use if the use of mail clients is not to fracture across different Mail clients. At the moment Outlook Mobile will not work reliably with BT Mail. It needs attention from BT Technical staff to find a solution. Why not talk to BT Mail and work with them for the good of your customers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

16. Go back to how it was. The layout is very annoying. I want to see each send and received email like before.

If you forward your mail the original gets "lost" if you search for it. And the bundled mail/conversation is annoying. I want every send and received email to been seen separately

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

Conversation or Thread view can be disabled in our app. To do so, please go to your App Settings page, scroll down to Organize Mail by Thread then toggle it OFF.

Should you need further assistance with this feature, please contact us through the Help Section of your app which you can find in the in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support and we’ll be happy to assist you from there.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

18. Swipe to block

Swipe left or right to block emails

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

You can currently customize the Swipe feature so that it matches your needs. Head to the Settings > Swipe Options to do so. There, you’ll be able to choose which actions you want the Swipe feature to perform.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app. You may reach them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

19. fix "reply to" window closing before i get to type and hit send

when I receive an email, I hit the REPLY button, a window opens, i start typing then the window closes and takes me back to my inbox

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base