OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need the option of making/marking calendar entries "private"

I share my work calendar, so there are times I want to add an event, but mark it as private so not everyone can see the details of that appt....just that I am busy during that time frame. This app does not offer this option, but most all others do.

2,690 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    402 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

When creating a calendar event you can now choose to keep that event private by scrolling to the bottom of the event creation screen and tapping on the toggle icon next to private.

If you have any trouble with this feature please contact our in app support team from the settings portion of the app.

Thank you,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. Support calendar categories

Categories in the calendar are supported in Outlook for Windows, in the online internet version and are a must for the android app

415 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  41 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calendar 7 days

Weekly view of calendar on phones

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

You can now pick on which day you want your week to start. To do so, head to the Settings and tap on “Week Start”.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app in the Settings. We’re here to help.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

4. make calendar integration with Android calendars

Google doesn't lock my calendar events inside it's app, neither does just about any other email app with an integrated calendar. So why does Outlook do that as the default?

Please make your software run in tandem with my device. I'm already forced to use it, could I at least not be forced to work around the functionality of my own phone as well?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

I am thrilled to tell you that it is possible to add Facebook calendar on the app! :) All you have to do is open the settings menu and scroll down to the calendar section. Tap on Calendar Apps, then tap the Add button next to the app you would like to connect. Follow the on-screen prompts to log in.

Once logged in, your data will sync into your Outlook calendar automatically. 

You can also add apps from the calendar by swiping in from the left or tapping the three horizontal lines to open the calendar menu, then tapping Add under Calendar Apps. 

Currently, we include Evernote, Facebook, and Wunderlist integration.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app in the Settings. We’re here to help.

Thank…

5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience.

We are sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app by going to Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

We look forward to fixing this for you. 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

6. Ability to also see shared calendars on Mobile App

I would like to have the ability to see or open shared calendars in the mobile app. When I open the calendar in the app I can only see my own calendar, but not able to open or see any shared calendars to which I have permission.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We have helpful and knowledgeable colleagues over at the Help section of the app that would be happy to address this concern. Please reach out to them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

7. Correct Brazil Brasilia timezone for scheduled meetings which is showing wrong

Correct Brazil Brasilia timezone for scheduled meetings which is showing wrong

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We have helpful and knowledgeable colleagues over at the Help section of the app that would be happy to address this concern. Please reach out to them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

8. Make it so that we can accept shared calendar invitations, which absolutely does not work as of 12/06/2019!

One of Microsoft's own articles states that this does not currently work and has no projected date to even fix it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

We are sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app by going to Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

11. Need support for multiple Locations in one event!

My team is distributed, so ALL of our meetings have more than one room. In the mobile app it is impossible to create an event with multiple locations. Please support this!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

13. Being able to see more than one calendar's appointment

I have many calendars added to my account, but in the app I can only see the appointments in my personal calendar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

14. Fix the calendar widget because for the last two weeks it's been saying I've got nothing in my calendar for the next 14 days - and I do.

It keeps saying you've got no calendar entries for the next 14 days, but when I tap it and the full Outlook app opens, I can see there are things in my calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

16. Revert to 2007 calendar functionality/appearance

Outlook Calendar 2007 functionally and appearance were much better than 2016+ versions. Pastel calendar colors, organic shapes, search and copy and paste were easier on the eyes, and we're superb in function. Please consider reverting/upgrading back to look/feel of 2007 calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and taking the time to share your experience with us.

We currently only support the latest version of the app. This means that it is not possible to go back to older versions of the app at the moment.

If you’re having trouble with the current version, please let us know through the Help Section of the app in Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address

17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

18. Outlook Calendar - Need a Duplicate Event/Appointment option...

Outlook Calendar - Need a Duplicate Event/Appointment option (with with capacity to duplicate either a Single or Recurrence option; or copy and paste with this option would work also). Including auto populate the title, people, category colors, time, day, recurrence (or no recurrence), notes, etc. from previous event/appointment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

This feature is now available in the latest Outlook for Android. Make sure to download the latest version.

Having trouble with this feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app in the Settings. We’re here to help.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

19. Stop calendar notifications on Android from nagging because of constant refresh

constant refresh of calendar notifications causes smartwatch notification nagging. want ability to set number of times to notify.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. This is not how it’s supposed to work. But don’t worry, we have helpful and knowledgeable colleagues at the Help section of the app that would be happy to address this concern. Please reach out to them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

20. support foreign language events titles

(its actually a bug)
    When events have long title in Hebrew their tittles overlap.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. This is not how it’s supposed to work. But don’t worry, we have helpful and knowledgeable colleagues at the Help section of the app that would be happy to address this concern. Please reach out to them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base