Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    pseanmcintyre@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

398 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Latiff Cherono commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

current email widget wastes alot of space. use the Windows Phone tiles for inspiration for space efficiency and readability.

• Bruna Panetta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar widget update is horrible. I want to see more than three days at a time. The type is too small and it's hard to see appointments. Please stop fixing stuff that isn't broken.

• Gerry Kammerer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With one of the latest updates calendar widget is minimum 3 high and 2 broad.As I had to reconfigure a widget (which is only possible by deleting and reinserting) i could not restore my layout,as the widget now needs more space!

• Daffeyo L Tubman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The font size on the calendar, especially the widget is TOO SMALL!! It would be great to be able to increase the font size on both.

• tlunsford@3dsi.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First of all, please fix this form so that my email address and name work with Microsoft SwiftKey keyboard... Outlook needs some customization love. My phone is huge, but i can only see a few emails at once. Try looking at what Windows Phone offered. Need to see more emails with less info and no visual bloat. Widgets need the same treatment. Need ability to launch a specific inbox using an icon. Again, see Windows Phone. Android has been a big step back from Windows Phone. And I refuse to use Apple. There are so many things that Outlook needs... Please contact me if you want to improve.

• Remi Øvstebø commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Old sunrise had a much better looking calendar widget. The forced blue header and White background looks terrible on some setups. Please provide alternatives, for example a transparent version like sunrise had.

• Suresh Sitaula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This way we could pin a few icons for our important folders to the home screen and see how many unread/new mail we have at a glance. This would also allow direct access to an email folder.

• Yorke Rhodes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Home screen of Android has a calendar widget it only allows the default app to show. how can we get work calendar into this widget or create another widget.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove widget header. When resized down to 2 columns, the header takes up more room than it leaves for actual messages, effectively making the widget completely useless.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base