OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Alias Support

Have the ability to have emails sent from alias account.

7,253 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mark.west@logica.commark.west@logica.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1166 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Justin xJustin x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should have our allias as the reply email address when replying to an email sent to our allias. Sometimes I forget to check that and someone gets my default email address in my reply while I don't want them to see that one, only my allias.

• Gary WoodallGary Woodall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate seeing an email that I can't respond to before I get back to my desktop running regular Outlook. I will likely uninstall Outlook.com soon because it is useless in its current configuration.

• Domenico BerardiDomenico Berardi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to use my company email address to reply and not my outlook so that my clients will be able to send their mails to the company address and I will find all my mails on my desktop when I get home. Furthermore I hate the numeric address that is generated automatically and that does not work to receive mails if accidentally used.

• Scott WallingScott Walling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Only the aliases with an outlook.com, live.com, live.ca etc.. are available.. My connected account (i.e. corporate account) is not available as a from address which makes the app USELESS for corporate responses...

• George Givens JrGeorge Givens Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't send email from my aliases because they don't show in mobile app and adding them enables duplicate emails. It would be nice to at least be able to add on mobile and turn off download to prevent duplicates.

• andrew.bull66@outlook.comandrew.bull66@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you used to be able send email from your linked email account using that address. in the changes of the back end you removed that functionality. we really need that back for maximum utility.

• TEH, PhilipTEH, Philip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when replying, sometimes there is a need to refer to another separate email as a reference or to cut n paste info from it. but EVERYTIME I want to go back to the reference email, outlook goes back to the top of the inbox. so I'm forced to go search for the reference email all over again. very annoying.

• Todd GodchauxTodd Godchaux commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's useless to use the app if we cannot compose an email using an alias. Please fix this immediately!

• RetoReto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like outlook for Android much better than the GMail app. But I need to be able to use aliases, or some other way to work around it. I'm ok if the aliases from the web interface don't automatically show up in outlook for Android, but I have to be able to send e-mails from addresses that don't have an e-mail account (i.e. google domain forwarded e-mail addresses).

← Previous 1 3 4 5 58 59

Feedback and Knowledge Base