OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Alias Support

Have the ability to have emails sent from alias account.

6,771 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mark.west@logica.commark.west@logica.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1091 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vinit PVinit P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1.The aliases do not populate correctly in app need to sign and keep trying again for it.

2.Another point is making any alias default does not update the from email address to default automatically user need to change every time from previous default to new one.

3. The default address does not reflect correctly on app menu pane when scroll from left to right .

• Vinit PVinit P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Provide option to use First name and last name differently for different aliases tht might help the true purpose of having different email ids and from security perspective as well.

• Laura KeltingLaura Kelting commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if I learn how to change my cell number on an old act with Yahoo can I have the sync with my email or is it just outlook

• Patrik ZdarsaPatrik Zdarsa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add From: option when create new email message and when reply automatic set email adress from to alias adress which recieved.

• Neal EvansNeal Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still have v2.1.138 with alias support. Will I lose this if I upgrade to 2.1.144? I need this functionality please put it back into next version and I will wait for this before uograding.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add "From" email address field and ability to select existing Exchange alias address when composing Mail.

• Mecanotech InfoMecanotech Info commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Google account and 2 aliases and I'd like to be able to switch the sender when I create a new email. thanks

• davidahutton@gmail.comdavidahutton@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have Outlook 2016 on my PC with my Gmail account set as default. However, since installing the Outlook app on my Android phone, replies to Gmail emails are being sent from my Outlook account. Why do you want to take over in this way? Unless I spot it and manually change the reply account, it uses Outlook. This is very frustrating and confusing and will be why I uninstal Outlook unless you can fix it.

• mfpe72@hotmail.commfpe72@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The alias support seems to be in place? Now the alias just needs to set as default when replying to such a message.

• benjy@live.iebenjy@live.ie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's on iPhone not android!?!?!? How does that even happen. It's simple I have multiple aliases and I wish to compose emails and send from them but I can't chose them

← Previous 1 3 4 5 54 55

Feedback and Knowledge Base