or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    collinford@gmail.comcollinford@gmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1558 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DayDay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A night mode or dark/negative theme should've been included in the first roll-out of this app. It's a reading app. Being able to clearly read in different lighting is an essential function of the app.

• Samppa DSamppa D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When responding to email the field of the recipients is left blank so always need to go back to the arrived email and copy the recipients email so I can respond to the email. So please when responding to arrived email fill the arrived email recipients email to send to field automatically. Black theme for outlook jyst to give it a litle darker look

• Lace _Lace _ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

U shld b able 2 choose fonts, specifically bold & size, & colored themes

• Jim LewisJim Lewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interface doesn't have to be like Windows 10. Just provide a dark theme like Windows 10!

• Sorin IftimieSorin Iftimie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a dark theme for easy read. Somehow you guys managed to write with light Grey on white background. Just do the same theme you guys have for windows phone.

• camara clarkecamara clarke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For those of us who rely heavily on visuals to work quickly it's really difficult to sift through emails quickly when there isn't the option to customise. All of the themes have the same levels of contrast even though they have different colours.

• Tim VargoTim Vargo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A simple dark theme would be similar to the "night mode" feature already requested, but night mode would automatically switch themes between sunrise & sunset and then back again; while I want to ALWAYS use a dark theme.

• Matt BosworthMatt Bosworth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please create a dark theme/night mode. its not difficult and you have 12 thousand request for it.... if you'd like send me the apps codes and I'll make one for you.

• Calvin ParkerCalvin Parker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Colour blind option/High contrast (proper high contrast, not the half assed option you provide atm)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 77 78

Feedback and Knowledge Base