Sync Contacts to Device

7,071 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
albert@as-az.org shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

731 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Suresh Babu Kommoju commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish to sync My contacts in phone to my outlook account to access from any other PC. But this feature is not available by simple sync refresh as available in Gmail account. After browsing came to know it's very lengthy process and not possible by direct phone. Simple sync should be available.

• Jason Truman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook contacts do not sync to Android contacts therefore not the phone and text apps. I have to manually copy them in to my Google contacts. what a pain.

• Allison B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

contacts should be able to upload from Android device to Outlook address book. not just one way to device

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in Outlook, I can add a contact to my personal address book which is directly visible in Outlook mobile app and syncs with Android contacts. but if you want to storr contact details of a commonly used contact you can not do it thru the outlook mobile app and will need to do it through Outlook or add manually.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the outlook app as my primary contact address book. I cannot save contacts right now in the dialer they just disappear. I can save contacts if I'm at my computer but that limits my ability to be mobile please work on this.

• Hook, Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When we get an email from a new contact it would be cool to touch and hold the contact and have a menu pop-up with an option to add the email address to contacts. Hmm, maybe even an option to add to junk mail too? Then to sync it all up to office 2016. Thanks for listening!

• Malone Jr, Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have contacts in outlook with company name only but do not Sync to phone unless the name field is used.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37

Outlook for Android: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base