JEROD BRISK shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

374 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Liam French commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would argue we dont need to be able to sync all emails (as this would slow the app down massively) - but be able to search for all emails, and then retrieve from the server individually as we open them from the search result..

• Nicole Griffith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have no access to Outlook for my laptop or desktop, but do have Outlook for Android. I would like to take my emails with me when I switch to a new account, but cannot do that, for this feature is unavailable.

• Doug Till commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to sync older emails, otherwise I have to use a browser to access outlook and the app is pointless

• grayce5@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate that in the app you can only go back so far. to get older messages you have to go outlook.com to get my saved messages and other messages from years ago.

• Akilah Samad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, my app won't let me view or access emails older than a month. This needs to change. I want to be ability to look up extremely old emails without having to use my web browser.

• T&M Pack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want have all my emails in the phone - fast search, loading and browsing.

• Kapes Shah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After switching my phone with this outlook app I am unable to import all previous mails into sub folders. I was using Android base phone ad well.This version doesn't seem to be user friendly.

• rwcramp@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some relevant emails are sent and deemed as "junk." The intended recepient should see the sent email and decide themselves.

• Neil Dinsmor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had so many saved me messages in my Hotmail account that you made me close and now can't get those messages saved.

• justin curtis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You delegated which emails I was to keep? I had emails saved from Hotmail 13 years ago and now they're nowhere to be found! Ignorant bastards

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base