or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lee653@outlook.comlee653@outlook.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

540 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tim AmesTim Ames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most of my contacts are input from my phone, and then I need it to appear online and my desk and laptop Outlook. Now I have to put contacts in my android calendar so it doesn't disappear from my contact list when it syncs. Please fix this immediately.

• Nicholas BrigidiNicholas Brigidi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the fact that I archive a email on Microsoft Office Outlook synced through Gmail and my phone doesn't recognize that that I read it and shows that the email is new even when it's not is annoying the Gmail app does this flawlessly. I love this app the contact and calendar integration but the syncing is so annoying

• Doug FarndaleDoug Farndale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need 2-way contacts sync between Outlook mobile app v2.1.138 and MSFT Exchange server 2016. currently only 1-way, cannot add contacts to the phone which then sync down to the desktop

• mkennedy@msu.edumkennedy@msu.edu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need my "sent" mail to be copied to the mail server, not saved here on the phone. I spent a lot of time with my email tech support and they urged me to get a different email app, so I did. I just installed BlueMail and it has no problem doing thid

• Dima DiallDima Diall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A major beef I have with Outlook for Android is incomplete, rough contact management/integration with the native OS apps - I believe that this is a common complaint from other users. Not having proper contact integration between Outlook and Android is a deal breaker for many... The native Samsung app is close to perfect in this regard (but falls short on others aspects around email and calendar)

• 6elizondos@gmail.com6elizondos@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On start-up I imagined I would just enter my Microsoft account and presto my desktop outlook is now in mobile form. Instead, I have to manually do everything? not very powerful. guess I should just stay with the Internet apps.

• ostia@planet.nlostia@planet.nl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Synchronising was smooth and simpel in Win 7+8 (Active Sync?) and now it is RUBBISH. You destroyed the core of Outlook. I specificatly bought a Lumia Phone and I am very dissapointed!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27

Feedback and Knowledge Base