or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lee653@outlook.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

720 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • nikhil jindal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if i send some mail from outlook android it doesn't appear in sent items on my outlook dekstop and vice versa.

• D. Levey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Speed up the sync across devices. Many times when I add a Calendar event to the PC version, it takes over 20 minutes to show on my phone. Leaving me wondering if it is really synced or not? Very frustrating and time wasting.

• Emma Dragoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I delete emails thoroughly throughout the day, and when I switch to my phone I only need to see the emails that I had saved initially on my desktop. I'd also like to know which emails have been read, because I have things from 5 days ago that I know I read and deleted that say they are unopened.

• Nayari Cepeda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tend to get e-mail notifications on App of e-mails that arrived hours before and I have already seen and replied to.

• Clients commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I created a draft on my desktop yesterday and now it is nowhere to be found on my cell phone app. I've also noticed that my contacts are not the same I've also noticed when I delete an email on my desktop it's still on my phone and vice versa. What is the use of paying for an email system that does not work properly

• laugh always commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

all the folders I created are visible on the desk top sight but not on the mobile version. Its quite annoying to have to use the desk top version to access all my folders.

• Luis Fabian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync in real time so that when I open/move/delete an email on my computer the change can be seen on my phone instantly. Gmail is good at it and has been doing it for years. How hard could it be for you guys? How many more people you want to ask for this so you can finally listen to them and get it done?

• Roger Behnke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync calendar as well as email. If you want business professionals to take the Outlook app seriously it has to seamlessly sync with our desktop Outlook.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base