OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Empty Junk Folder

I need to empty my super crowded junk folder from my pc because from the phone I can only do it one message at a time and it takes forever. Please the empty folder option. (+better filters for junk would be nice too)

7,490 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jodiaz838@msn.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

565 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • gregg glenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you currently have to select each individual mail on the spam folder to delete them. You need a feature that allows you to empty Spam box without having to select them individually kind of like you do in the trash folder

• Hage E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of only having delete option you can add to block or spam list

• Edward N. Villamaria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why does my wife have Empty Junk function but I don't, yet we have the same exact phone?? We also have the same installed version of Outlook??

• Dennis Watkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The SPAM folder needs an "Empty Spam"
        button/option inside the folder like
        the Trash folder and also a button/
        option in the listing of all folders, ala
        the Trash folder.
        Presently, you have to select items in the
        Spam folder; delete the items; go to the Trash
        folder; press the Empty Trash" button/option
        to permanently delete the items. Thanks.

• david utrata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the app, you have to select an email before the "Select All" option appears. If you accidentally open some of this garbage, you get massive amounts of spam almost immediately

• cyn_terese@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You used to be able to delete trash and spam through the app or go to the desk top version. Now I have to go to the computer to do it and once it's emptied it still shows on the app, I don't get it. Also there was a block sender option and a safe list option which are no longer available, everything new is not always better.

• Vinicius Castro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An option to delete all messages from the spam folder, like in the trash folder in the outlook Android app

• Kurt Shockey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A button to empty the spam folder. Not nightlight and move them to Delete folder. So many extra steps this way.

• Mike McDermott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a button to empty the spam folder in one go like in the trash folder instead of having to select each one. they are in spam because we don't need them so just empty them in one go.

• Tim McKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will add my voice to the money that are asking for a delete all option for the spam folder in Outlook for Android. However it does seem as though this thread is falling on deaf eyes.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base