OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Empty Junk Folder

I need to empty my super crowded junk folder from my pc because from the phone I can only do it one message at a time and it takes forever. Please the empty folder option. (+better filters for junk would be nice too)

7,292 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jodiaz838@msn.comjodiaz838@msn.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

508 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Claret DortaClaret Dorta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

like the bin folder you have the option of empty the folder in one click ,same can be done with spam folder.

• DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can confirm on my galaxy s8 by going through outlook.com on my browser you can now Mark and delete from your junk folder a massive 5 emails at a time. I can't wait to start attacking my 1085 junk emails I've got. Thanks Microsoft for listening ...not

• Samuel ParkesSamuel Parkes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't understand why users need to suggest these obvious improvements. Why aren't you testing your own app properly??

• Vijay RethnasamyVijay Rethnasamy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not just having to go into the folder, select items individually. If they are in junk or Deleted Items I want to quickly be able to clear the folder without having to go into it

• kaleaskeithgt@outlook.comkaleaskeithgt@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I receive multiple spam emails. one by one deletion sucks. the option to empty all spam would make it easier. and at the same time tighten spam filters to avoid multiple spam.

• Benjamin BakerBenjamin Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Empty Spam folder button to delete automatcially.

don't care about being able to select all then have to delete. you still have to go to your trash folder to delete, and the trash folder is broken amyways but not deleting everything. items in my trash folder show up again later.

• Daniel StaisDaniel Stais commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you should make it possible to delete all messages in SPAM/ JUNK folder at once. Just like in the TRASH folder.

• Robert McCartyRobert McCarty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im Gmail it has Empty Spam I press it and it deletes all spam..Yours is hold select all and it doesnt even delete it sucks. Just give an option to Delete Spam

• Rhian BirdRhian Bird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

currently you have to select an item then click on the menu button top right to select all and then you can delete all of the items in the spam folder. this is incredibly long winded and there should just be an icon at the top asking if you want to delete all our empty spam folder

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26

Feedback and Knowledge Base