OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Empty Junk Folder

I need to empty my super crowded junk folder from my pc because from the phone I can only do it one message at a time and it takes forever. Please the empty folder option. (+better filters for junk would be nice too)

7,440 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jodiaz838@msn.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

551 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kurt Shockey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A button to empty the spam folder. Not nightlight and move them to Delete folder. So many extra steps this way.

• Mike McDermott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a button to empty the spam folder in one go like in the trash folder instead of having to select each one. they are in spam because we don't need them so just empty them in one go.

• astronut58@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will add my voice to the money that are asking for a delete all option for the spam folder in Outlook for Android. However it does seem as though this thread is falling on deaf eyes.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a 'Delete All' option to the Spam folder - selecting individual spam emails for deletion is insufficient to manage 100s of received spam emails. Additionally, the current 'select all' option is a terrible user experience due to pagination in the app. Users need to manage their emails quickly and spending time scrolling through spam emails is nobody's idea of fun. If inspiration is needed, look no further than the Trash folder.

• Ross Hunter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do not reply back suggesting this functionality exists with screenshots of iOS. I am specifically talking about Outlook for Android. It is in the title. This is the second ticket I have issued about this missing functionality on the Android version of Outlook.

• rjmsan@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

provide a trash can icon next to the trash and spam folders to allow deleting all mail in those folders, or at least provide a empty spam folder option like trash from within the open folder.

• yasin dolgun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whenever i want to delete mail I need to select each one individually. I want a solution that I can select and delete all of the mails in that mail box at once. Select all & delete all.

• chris davies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

repeated email. when marking hotel chocolat as spam. Stop sending fhem repeatedly to my inbox

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base