Sync device calendar with Outlook mobile calendar

62,373 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jbuiatti@outlook.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4629 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Goh, Eileen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hope I'm able to view the outlook meeting schedule through phone's calendar, without needed to click into the app. In other words, to be able to sync outlook calendar to phone calendar.

• Carmalita M Kemayo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

similar to how I was able to sync my outlook contacts to the phone's native contacts, i'd like to be able to sync my outlook calendar to the phone's native calendar

• Brigitte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that they should be separate calendars that function with either Android or Outlook as well for freedom of choice

• Sik, Emma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the app that comes pre-installed on android phones is not an option when I select"add an account" for the outlook calendar. it's ridiculous to have to use 2 different calendars for personal and work.

• Oliver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to use Outlook for my email, Business Calendar 2 app for my calendar and the native phone contacts directory. Will re-install Outlook app when this is working.

• briannad@canterburyfoundation.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

plain and simple. I use outlook for work, Google calender for personal. I would like to have both synced on Outlook as I use it more. I can sync outlook to Google, but not the other way around:(

• Brian Quinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its so simple really. On my phone and PC. I need 1 button for email, 1 button for contacts and 1 button for calendar. Integrating them is wonderful. But having to open email app to look at calendar or contacts does not work for me. I often open my android contact to launch texting or to launch NAV. Need to minimize key strokes and enlarge the print for use on the side of the road in a car.

• Doug Minor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is still hard to believe that Outlook still does not have this feature when other apps such as Nine Email does. Being able to sync Outlook with Google calendar and also sync with Andriod contacts would be a major improvement.

• BC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove everything Google. It is making life miserable. Once Google is signed in, it blocks the device calendar, phone contacts etc. Users are trying to avoid Google. Like apple and sony, it moves in and takes over your life.

• Rich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For my understanding this function is more than overdue. I would much appreciate to stop using 3rd party software to synchronize my Android driven smartphone calendar with my Microsoft driven desktop PC.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 231 232

Outlook for Android: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base