Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jbuiatti@outlook.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2943 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why won't Outlook sync with my new Samsung Note 8. I don't want to be messing with additional apps/means. My Note 4 synced no problems. I;m paying for my M365, why do I need to go looking for other ways to sync to Samsung phone.

• Jonathan Finkelstein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook 365 MUST be able to sync with all native Android email, calendar and contact apps. Too many 3rd party apps reply on the native android apps to function properly. If its not fixed by next release I have no choice but to unsubscribe and setup my own active sync exchange service. Look out Microsoft. I've been testing Amazon's elastic beanstalk and it does a pretty good job of it.

• purna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this function too for sync my office 365 calendar with my note 8 default calendar.

• J. Kellogg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to set the Outlook calendar as the default calendar on the device and enable showing the device calendar within the Outlook calendar. A complete solution should include reminders, alerts, and notifications.

yes i need this function too....sync outlook calendar with my samsung notes 8 default calendar

• Megan Kau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to sync my 365 calendar with my Note 8 calendar. I could do it before when I worked at my old law firm. Not sure why I can't do it now.

This is totally crazy. This feature always did work with the Note 3 and Note 5 now all of a sudden one cannot sync your Samsung Calendar with Office 365 calendar. Again why must Microsoft always mess with things to break things that work. This is extremely poor customer service.

• David Huxtable commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I moved from a windows phone to Android phone and now Google Calendar won't sync. I've downloaded outlook app but reminders don't work

• Ido Aviram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to use the Outlook application to sync my calendar, but be able to use a different calendar application on my Android device. Meaning, apply the same logic that you have for synching contacts with the logic of synching calendars.

• Richard Schwartson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As all my appointments booked in Outlook, it would be very helpful to syncronize with Samsung Calendar. I am an ex-iPhone user and have just switched to Note 8 for security reasons. With respect to integrating calendars, the iPhone was a better experience.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 147 148

Outlook for Android: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base