or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jbuiatti@outlook.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2891 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook on Android currently syncs contacts to the built-in contacts. It should do the same for calendar. This is essential to allow other apps and widgets (including Launcher 10) to see my Microsoft calendar and allow me to carry on using my Microsoft account properly since Microsoft dropped Windows Mobile. I'm currently having to use the Nine app to provide this functionality but Outlook should provide it instead.

• Brian Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have office 365 and use outlook client on my pc. I also use outlook.com on my Galaxy S8 plus, if I create an claendar item or appointment they will not sync from either of those to my phones calendar when I select sync calendars if that makes sense or maybe it's a Galaxy issue????

• Michael Costello commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar integration is pathetic overall. It's either use Outlook, which requires two actions to open, has incorrect date format if outside USA, and only has 3-day view or use a better calendar but unable to sync multiple outlook calendars via exchange (all calendars merged into one)

• Jamie Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to set up a calendar on my phone that I can sync locally with my desktop outlook calendar. I currently use 2 3rd party options to keep my calendar, tasks & notes in sync only with my phone & PC desktop outlook without any of the data leaving my network. Why doesn't this function have native support between the outlook mobile app and the desktop installation?

• Smith, Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

create different sync settings for different parts of outlook... calendar, mail, tasks etc so I can choose how often, whether or not for individual elements.

• Ashok.Singh@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync Calendar with Calendars on Device because Android wear watch faces uses device calendar and not Outlook app.

No access to calendar on smartwatch unless we use Outlook watchface.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For user functionality, and ease of access to our information; the ability to link calendars should exist

• Muranen Pasi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

all the calendar entries from multiple different calendars (Outlook, Google, exchange) that I have added in the Office 365 web get synced to Android umde a single Outlook calendar. I want to select which calendars I get from O6365 to my mobile and identify which entries originate from what calendar.

• Kjetil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a killer for why most of my 8000 users don't want to use the Outlook app. Please create sync for Calender to the native calender app. Come on guys, you already made sync for Contacts!

• Marty Childers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I'm at a doctor's office and need to make a follow-up apointment that's months away I have to wait until I get home to confirm I can make it at that time.

The contact list needs to sync with the PC Outlook automatically. After all they ARE both Outlook! My last phone did both of these and it didn't even have Outlook.

• Brendan White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need to sync with Android calendar properly. Cortana can do this. outlook seems unable to do this.

• Damian Mc Donough commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Incredible you cannot sync Outlook calendar with Galaxy device calendar - this must be top priority on dev list

• Anton Ookami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wonder how Bill Gates is using Android device if Outlook calendar is not capable of syncing itself...

• Eric Eagle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nine already does this and a lot more - why are you forcing us to use a 3rd party app, Microsoft?

• Stefan Haase commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to use outlook on a smartphone is basicly zero due to the insuffificient sync

← Previous 1 3 4 5 144 145

Outlook for Android: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base