Cam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2823 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Danny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wat wen kite versie warm man he net groin zelf kiezen welke je beter vind inplaats van deze zooi op te dringen

• Shigeyuki Fukushima commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now Contact Sync is synchronizing both manually registered contacts and automatically-suggested contact candidates. I want to sync manually-registered contacts only...

• Vince T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is now an option for this, but the app continues to ignore it and sync every single person who's ever emailed me into my contacts regardless - which means I start with about three screen's worth of "(unknown)". Not happy!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For people mixing a personal phone with work who have a lot of persona l contacts, it is annoying, confusing and time consuming to have to sift through irrelevant personal contacts when sending a work email.

I will never email personal contacts from my work account. I've had Gmail for ten years and have accrued some 2000 contacts. i only have 100 colleagues in total and so to email Work John, i have to scroll through another 30 Friend John's to find the person i want.

I'm considering buying a second phone, or asking work to put me on our Google domain, as Microsoft Outlook support have told me this feature doesn't exist.

This app is apparently worthless for what you want it to do .
    I can't even sign in on this , what ever you want to call it .

Cant download new app cause of incompatibility with my samsung tab! And old app is no longer available!!!!!

• sabx@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Place it in the setting to connect them together like before, not force it to happen, now I have old email addresses mixed up with my regular contacts an I can't get rid of them at all.

• kellylarson@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These latest updates have doubled my contact list. It's like I have tons of new friends! Friends that all have the same names and phone numbers as friends I already had, yes, but I feel very popular.

• threedays33@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want this to play puzzles and dragons. I was able to with other email app because it allowed me to play the game under my Google account vand have my email under hotmail. I can't with do that with this app.

Outlook for Android: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base