Cam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2823 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely terrible. Why "fix" something that was working perfectly before. I hate the new version of Windows 10 home version. Hard to navigate and have big problems now trying to restore the e-mail.

• Hien Tran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How long is Microsoft going to take to just add the option to disable contact sync!!! Some of us dont want our phone contacts to flood our email list, they dont even have email addresses, so whats the point?!?!?!

• Kurt Boberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

common use case of black hole folders for corporate spam without deletion for the 1% case causes outlook client to fall over.

• Chris Scotti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the automatic contact addition of every address that emails me is severely slowing down my address book access both internally in Outlook as well as the android messaging. it is a cool feature, but badly needs some controllability

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for those running Android marshmallow, you can disable outlook from having permission to access the contacts in the app permissions.

• Steve Terrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No need to sync phone contacts with this app. I would dare say that most people using Outlook (with Exchange Server most especially) are using for work. It should auto-sync with server contacts only, or as this enhancement suggestion indicates ...at least give the option.

• bbond@digitalliaison.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not happy with the latest upgrade to contacts. adds tons of worthless contacts from emails and makes it nonfunctional. all that I want in here is exchange contacts and not a bunch of contacts listed with worthless email addresses

• McDermott Charney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook for Android downloaded my company's entire address book (thousands of irrelevant contacts) instead of just my Contacts. When my phone synced with my car, 1000 contacts (all starting with A) transferred to my car and then the car's system was full.

• jhoffman@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook is adding people I email frequently to my contacts. these people are not in my exchange contacts, and yet I can't delete them on the phone. I want to turn this suggested people feature off.

Outlook for Android: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base