Cam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2823 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • smarts@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

on my nexus 9 tablet, when offline, the outlook app displays a message of "connection is offline" continuously, but the message masks(covers) the bottom tab of "calendar" & "files". This situation prevents me from tapping and viewing calendar offline. so, i hope it can adjust the way that the message displays in. Thank you.

• Joshua Leger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I check off extra calendars to view besides the default calendar, but very often do they keep disabling on me, and its causing me to miss calendar evens, as I have my financial calendar on a separate calendar. I don't even clear my outlook cache, but they the calendars hide themselves

• rachelcaroline44@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Literally cannot believe that my outlook contacts have suddenly been synced with my (deactivated) Facebook contacts. Facebook will not allow deletion of accounts, only deactivation. But since email address remains the same they have been belatedly (after leaving fb) synced and now I have long list of contacts I don't know or need, attached to my everyday email account. Pretty disgusted as I had no input. The least Outlook can do is provide the option of editing these added contacts via the app.

• Abraham Felpeto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

be able to select the time when I want to disable the sync or notifications in order to be able to attend meetings or just to rest during the night such aa the previous outlook app had.

• coblentzdm@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your app forces the contacts I have saved within Outlook to be linked to my Google contacts, even though I never chose to link them. This then forces them to be displayed within the (Android) Contacts app. Please stop this intrusive behavior!

• Jason Fountain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

your "calendar" is broken and sucks. it's naive to force users to not have options. go figure Microsoft. let users just use mail and not your new updated "features" and stop selling new features. new app is broken in the calendar and I only use outlook for mail. normal apps I could doable the calendar, here I can only turn off notifications. the Calendar time zone is broken. GIVE THE OPTION TO DISABLE CALENDARS PLEASE

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate that all my mail is lumped together. I have separate accounts for a reason.
    Also if I am in attaching something from one account I now have to double check which account it is really being sent from.
    Double the work......fix it!!!!

• Carol S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is my personal email I send to people tagging me as an 'x' customer - 'x' being a company in my junk folder? ! Just a teeny but of a breach of privacy.

• ricardokummel@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed.. The contact list messes up all my contacts on Android.. It shows, even, email addresses that I've only used once and never had added to a contact before.

Outlook for Android: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base