or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Somsak ChanwichitvechSomsak Chanwichitvech shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1281 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paul HenseyPaul Hensey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A simple pin lock option to open the outlook email Android app.
        When opening Outlook app the option to have it pin protected should be available.

• leanne_cox@hotmail.comleanne_cox@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to be able to log out via a logout button on android. when i open outlook I want to input password. same reason as above. security if phone lost and somehow phone is accessed

• Jorge SánchezJorge Sánchez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The old app ask for a password when opening the app, and it was different from the account password. Like many other people, I want this option to limit someone else in case my cellphone get lost or stolen, the mail has a lot of personal info. It says is under review in other people's posts, but the option is not available at the moment.

• Antonio Sanz CaroAntonio Sanz Caro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whilst my tablet has a PIN in order to access it, it would be great to have the possibility of adding a password/PIN/passcode to be able to access the Outlook app as the only sensitive information on my tablet is my emails.

• AdrianAdrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Security PIN should be requested when logging into the application, and not completely lock the device prompting for a PIN in the lockscreen, which makes the device hard to handle when, for example, using a tablet for handwriting with a pen in any note keeping application.

• Anita PatelAnita Patel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In this day and age, and given the amount of confidential data contained within emails, it is incredible that an email app does not require a pin or password to access it.

• Rosemary FroodRosemary Frood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A password that is app specific would be good and of course make it optional, some people won't want it. Also allow 3 tries before blocking, also have really large dots when entering the password, about the same size as the enclosed part of the letter e.

• Péter GyurisPéter Gyuris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your password system is the worst! I forgot my password ones and since that I have to create a new password every single time!
        And because people used to use the same and you don't give the opportunity to use the previous password again it's never gonna stop!
        I hardly use my hotmail box because of this and I created another boxes with gmail!

• Nicolò GodiNicolò Godi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For security reasons (example company email address) there should be added an option to open outlook app only by previously entering a PIN or password or even better the fingerprint access. I'm case of stolen or lost phone this would avoid unauthorized access to private emails

• ldevito@fireproincorporated.comldevito@fireproincorporated.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

your requirement s for the password have become so complex I don't remember the password so I cannot get into the system. I have a standard password system that I have used for years, since 1992. and everything I have used that password. now I cannot get into this system, and after a few try s I have to wait for so long before I try again. I guess I will change my email software.

Lee DeVito

← Previous 1 3 4 5 64 65

Feedback and Knowledge Base