or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    chan024@hotmail.comchan024@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1177 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JONI NAPPIJONI NAPPI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

whatever you do, do not use a pin if you are using it for windows startpage. I did this twice, and both times people were able to log in to my account. the reason for this is because they have a way of quickly using every single combination to get into your account. And they do. personally, I would not use it for any email accounts or use a pin for anything.

• JONI NAPPIJONI NAPPI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEVER CAN SIGN IN WITHOUT DOING THREE VERIFICATIONS EVERY SINGLE TIME. I AM GETTING QUITE SICK OF IT.
        IT OCCURS WHEN I AM ADDING MY ACCOUNT FOR WHATEVER REASON. IT WASTES SO MUCH TIME + ENERGY + FRUSTRATION + I CANNOT GET MY WORK DONE. AND, I HAVE TO CREATE A NEW PASSWORD ALL THE TIME AS WELL. HOW CAN A PERSON KEEP TRACT OF 50+ PASSWORDS ON A DAILY BASIS. NOT GOOD. I'M DONE WITH USING OUTLOOK, UNTIL THIS MATTER GETS FIXED.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my password changed, so without being able to change the access on my phone, it is no use on my phone. exasperating!

• Gerulskis TomasGerulskis Tomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the problem is when enter your credential window popup, i dont know which app is requesting for credentials. that may be not safe. i dont want to enter credentials to an unknown app.

• tystikburn@msn.comtystikburn@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I allready have to have my fingerprint to open my phone and tablet why do I have to give my password for an email and then you want me to give password updates . My device is all ready protected why don't you just make a good email software that we can make our own choices ...

• D LiD Li commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's always good to have an Optional second layer of protection such as a pin code like One Drive. The pwd or code to the phone is not fool proof. A second layer of protection gives one a bit more peace of mind - coming from someone who got phone taken at gun point recently. Speaking from true and certainly not a good experience. (Disabling the phone remotely still gives doubt if it was really effective.) Prevention is better than after thoughts.

• Ryan CrawCourRyan CrawCour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

oh lord no, please don't make me have to enter a password every time I open mail. I already have to give a password every time I unlock my phone, this would just be tedious and annoying.

• JorgeJorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the feature to optionally have a password or pin to open the app. That was the best feature in the old app and the reason I had been so reluctant to upgrade.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 58 59

Feedback and Knowledge Base