or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Somsak Chanwichitvech shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1325 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ritesh Joharapurkar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please put the access control for the app like fingerprint scanner or password. you have fingerprint for iOS app. make it for android as well.

• Fabio Valenti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Email is used to change passwords to online accounts, and as a backup for a huge amount of things. Your app is totally unsecured, allowing anyone to access emails that are always logged in. This potentially leaves users open to massive risk if they lose or have their phone stolen. If someone manages to unlock the phone they will be able to have complete control over paypal, ebay, facebook, etc. You need to include the option to secure the app. Not doing so is just reckless.

• Ioannis E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I get stolen, the thief will have access to all my emails. we need something to protect the app immediately

• John Cortez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, create the option to type on password before to open the Outlook app, like you guys did for One Drive app. Much appreciated

• mraoufi@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to enter passcode or touch Every time I open the app which is inconvenient. this is due to security requirements of corporate emails.

• Alberto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

definitely!! a password or pin is needed to access the email. telephone code is not sufficient

• ALOK RANJAN MISHRA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

every email has a password and it may be expired or need to be changed periodically. but in outlook app there is no option for password management. pls look into...

• Chandan Kumar Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be passcode option in Outlook App also same as One Drive to prevent unauthorized access of emails and notifications.

• YL S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you open the Outlook app, you need to enter a password or pin., or, like OneNote, you can set a password lock in a region.Using two passwords to protect important mail

• Prokop, Raymond A. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My phone must be available to my wife like my house.
        However, I need to have certain phone features secured like my briefcase. Those must be password protected.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 66 67

Outlook for Android: Settings

Feedback and Knowledge Base