Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Somsak Chanwichitvech shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1353 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eric I commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot of email is private, and the history of what you have sent has been used in court as evidence. I want to be able to let a person use my phone without giving them access to my email. Please make an option for signing out and still getting notifications, or better yet an option to set a short simple PIN to actually access the email service.

• Erin Stanbridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If multiple people are using the tablet they have access to outlook emails. need to make this feature private

• SENCO Longlands commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With new data protection law accessing the app needs to be more secure or i will have to delete from my phone.

• Alex Darrow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook app will ask for the pin or password set the by user to access the accounts, so that the accounts can be safe and only owner can access the accounts.

• Jan de Waard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ivm de nieuwe privacy wet graag de mogelijkheid om iig zakelijke Mail adressen extra te beveiligen

• Jaime Tapia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Block the app with a password like yahoo mail, so if someone borrows my phone, that person won't be able to read mi e-mail.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needs a password to unlock the app.
        Otherwise I could be asleep, knocked out, etc., have my phone unlocked with my fingerprint, and someone can access all my corporate email and can send emails to whomever on my behalf, effectively impersonating me. This is a massive security risk and insufficiently secure for our GDPR obligations.

• Dadi Boonz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        Could you please add password protection to the Outlook app?
        You could make it optional so that someone could activate or deactivate from the settings.
        This will enable the user to be able to share his phone without having to worry about someone prying on his e-mail or even calendar.
        Thank you.

• Dadi Boonz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This helps to rest assured that there is no prying on my e-mails when I share my phone.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 67 68

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base