Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Somsak Chanwichitvech shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1345 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jaime Tapia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Block the app with a password like yahoo mail, so if someone borrows my phone, that person won't be able to read mi e-mail.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needs a password to unlock the app.
        Otherwise I could be asleep, knocked out, etc., have my phone unlocked with my fingerprint, and someone can access all my corporate email and can send emails to whomever on my behalf, effectively impersonating me. This is a massive security risk and insufficiently secure for our GDPR obligations.

• Dadi Boonz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        Could you please add password protection to the Outlook app?
        You could make it optional so that someone could activate or deactivate from the settings.
        This will enable the user to be able to share his phone without having to worry about someone prying on his e-mail or even calendar.
        Thank you.

• Dadi Boonz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This helps to rest assured that there is no prying on my e-mails when I share my phone.

• Zaki Ahmed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the security feature of using a PIN to lock MS OUTLOOK Android application.

• Shivson Dadala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please create an in-app lock screen or a passcode to enter into the app just like in OneDrive for android.

• Ammar Alsharif commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to give the user an option to long-in into their account only after a security code is sent to the user's mobile phone.

• Div Gopal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the Outlook app installed on my Android tablet. If my children are using my tablet, I do not want them to open the Outlook app and be able access my emails. Could you add 4 digit PIN code to open the app?

• Ritesh Joharapurkar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please put the access control for the app like fingerprint scanner or password. you have fingerprint for iOS app. make it for android as well.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 67 68

Outlook for Android: Settings

Feedback and Knowledge Base