Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    vishal.ahirrao@flo-group.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

528 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ushakov Dmitry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

shared mailbox is an essential feature for 365, there are many nice email apps, why use Outlook? a native client should support all features that's the reason. just imagine if gmail didn't support some of the features of the web version...

• Meladie Dale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an active job and need to be responsive on a shared inbox, and am unable to do so without going to a PC.

• Nathan Organ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is stifling my business. I have mailboxes to manage multiple sales pipelines and I cannot use them on mobile. It's about time you guys added this in.

• Ramakrishna Mallareddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when we have option given to get shared mail box support in Outlook OWA-O365(browser),why can't it be available for Outlook Android app?

• Paul, Tapan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need the shared mailbox feature badly. it is available in desktop , in web version . why not in App..pls let me know when can I expect this?

• Marek Sliwa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You are lame for not having such an obvious feature. Can I get money back for lost productivity?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I belong to two shared inboxes that require action taken when messages arrive. It's unfortunate that the outlook app has no method of viewing these inboxes.

• samanthaamiga@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I belong to two shared inboxes that require action taken when messages arrive. It's unfortunate that the outlook app has no method of viewing these inboxes.

• Dannie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still not solved? Outlook desktop client is great. Copy and paste to mobile Microsoft. Come on.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base