Access to Shared Mailboxes

5,984 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
vishal.ahirrao@flo-group.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

717 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dave Webster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HELLO
    HELLo
    HELlo
    HEllo
    Hello
    hello
    Echo......
    Echo......

Guess everyone's gone then.
    Welcome to never never land where Idea's come to die, despite already existing in the previously scrapped version of the product (OWA).
    Why is this still not done and why are we still waiting on any updates.
    It's nearly 4 freaking years this has been waiting on some action from MS and its still not done.
    I'm not one for knee jerk reaction but after 4 years I think that should be justification for someone being sacked over this.

• MELONY MYERS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While it's understandable that a lot of MS apps don't work the same between phone & computer (Staffhub is a glaring example of this), MS needs to expedite getting Outlook to have the same features with phones as businesses use on their workstations. There are a lot of competitors, especially for businesses that run on Linux platforms.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been working on it for almost 3/4 of a year. Any updates to when this will be implemented? I realy need access to this feature. Especialy with your implementation of teams and sharepoint...

• Luca Montaguti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is mandatory for anyone using a shared mailbox for team work and need to keep up to date in mobility.
    Since this feature is wanted from all around the Net for quite a long time now please implement it really soon.
    Feel free to open a beta testing project for it on Play Store if you need people to try it when ready

• Paul Austwick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really really need this for my customers, then they will be able to print out invoices from the finance email shared box, straight from their phone. Oh, what printing not implemented yet either. Geez it's been years as top requests.

• Peter Dobbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook is primarily an Exchange app, not o365 - why on earth would you make it so shared mail boxes are the only way to have multiple addresses and then not support them?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not understand how MS could propose an Outlook app without this feature which are part of Office 365.

• Scott Mikesell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I heard this was supposed to be released in April 2019, is there an update on when it might be released?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base