OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

How do you do a full update on an App and degrade it? Take away the phone integration for android!!!

I am a CTO and I use Outlook.com for my personal portal and was going to move our company away from GMAIL business to Outlook.com as the integrated site with One Note, Office 365, one drive, Contacts and Email is bar none the best portal. The old Outlook.com app use to integrate Calendar and Contacts seamlessly with my Note 4. Not only did you make a big miss by not including this in you last update but you can also no longer get the old app from the play store. If you never have heard of VOC (Voice Of the Customer) go look it up and you will realize how poor this decision was. Please fix this by at least making the old app available as a bridge until the new app is up to par with the legacy functionality.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Completed  ·  Microsoft Support Team 7 responded  · 

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

We look forward to fixing this for you.

All the best
The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies on this address. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base