OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Improve Contact Management

Add the ability to add / edit / delete contacts. Also be able to add a contact right from an email.

21,583 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tanner, BryanTanner, Bryan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Working on it  ·  Microsoft OutlookAdminMicrosoft Outlook (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Hey there!

We highly appreciate your feedback you’ve given us about this feature. Good news: We’re close to releasing it on Android. You can get a sneak preview here: https://blogs.office.com/2017/06/05/improving-people-in-outlook-for-ios-and-android/

Thanks for your patience as we make the final touches!

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2935 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex SotoAlex Soto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if this app allowed contact management, it would then be the only app i would need to access all my work and personal email accounts.

• Jaime RyanJaime Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From within an email, you can see each contacts, even their photo, but cannot open their profile, for instance to all. This is available on basic Android email and contacts

• Jaime RyanJaime Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From within an email, you can see each contacts, even their photo, but cannot open their profile, for instance to all. This is available on basic Android email and contacts

• Shawndra WillisShawndra Willis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why isnt this feature "planned"?I am new to Outlook android and I cant believe that I am not able to select multiple contacts from my phone contact list. Unless I'm missing something.

• jonstroh@hotmail.comjonstroh@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be awesome to be able to add an a contact right from our phones instead of having to open Outlook on a computer to add a contact if you add a contact from a phone right now they get deleted by the sync

• Steve BridgesSteve Bridges commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to edit or update contact information on smartphone, tablet , PC after opening contact from search function.

• Folser, BobFolser, Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would also like to list contacts by organization/company. would make people easier to find when you can't remember their name.

• Trina ChowTrina Chow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to utilize my microsoft exchange work contacts in order to make using outlook on my phone effective. Why receive work emails and not work contacts? Instead, my personal contacts saved to my phone appear in outlook contacts. How is this helpful?

• Abhinav AbhishekAbhinav Abhishek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for some time when ever i am adding a new number to my mobile phone and syncing it to outlook, it disappears from the contact list and vice versa. please add this feature because its very troubling for us as i have to update the contact again and again.

Feedback and Knowledge Base