OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Improve Contact Management

Add the ability to add / edit / delete contacts. Also be able to add a contact right from an email.

20,752 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tanner, BryanTanner, Bryan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2825 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Oshri GezOshri Gez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

enable contact editig, so i will not have to manage two diferent contact lists for every mobile device.

• Jose BasuraJose Basura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our company recently adopted Office 365; what a slap in the face it was, to realize that contacts couldn't be managed within its own native app. I thought I was missing something, as this is such a basic concept in today's business world, until I found this site. I can't believe this issue has been going on for two years. I think it's time to find another solution and maybe check back in another, what... two years?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Better Integration of outlook phone contacts with sms and phone apps on android : received calls and sms from outlook contacts must display contact names instead of only contact number in thoses apps

Actually sync is in one way mode from outlook.com or outlook desktop. From android device I can't add/remove/edit contacts or calendar events.

• Jo BorgerJo Borger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to update the people in outlook as it does not work properly with Samsung galaxy

• Karen BellKaren Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be so much more effective and less time consuming to edit the contact list directly from the android app.

• deepbhandari@live.comdeepbhandari@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi, there lot of updates for this app which I have already installed recently however in the contact section of this android outlook mobile app I'm unable to see mobile2 and work2 like important fields.. could you check n fix it for me?

Who is the moron not allowing 2-way synchronization from handheld to laptop for Outlook? But restricting from laptop to handheld. This is a complete lack of understanding basic business traveler requirements. Stop designing code in a closet and understand your customer needs

• lee.hodsdon@hotmail.comlee.hodsdon@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without the ability to edit my contacts, like when emails change, your app is worthless. You don't even stay in sync with what I see using a web browser under People (and that's screwed, too, in some fields cannot be edited). Your change to Exchange caused lots of screwups.

Feedback and Knowledge Base