OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Improve Contact Management

Add the ability to add / edit / delete contacts. Also be able to add a contact right from an email.

24,348 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tanner, Bryan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Working on it  ·  AdminMicrosoft Outlook (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Hey there!

We highly appreciate your feedback you’ve given us about this feature. Good news: We’re close to releasing it on Android. You can get a sneak preview here: https://blogs.office.com/2017/06/05/improving-people-in-outlook-for-ios-and-android/

Thanks for your patience as we make the final touches!

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3322 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex Seagull commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every sender that manages to get past spam filter is added to a contact list and there is no way to remove it

• marius.serban@ro.sabmiller.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your software is so bad constructed that is messing up my contacts and saves all the new email addresses as a new contact. I fond that i had a lot of idiotic contacts saved by your software many of them starting with "do not replay". If you are not able to implement a feature correctly, please stop destroying people contacts with your idiotic design. I just spend a few hours just cleaning up your mess. As for now, never again a microsoft software will not gain access to mai contact list.

• francinen67@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

relier toutes les adresses mails que j'ai dans GMAIL ou dans HOTMAIL afin qu'ils convergent tous à mon compte utilisateur>francinen67<et que je ferai tout en mon possible pour changer toutes les autres adresses à UNE (1) seule telle que choisie ci-dessus!

• lo_za@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with marcuskliche. I have all these junk email addresses added to my people list znd I am unable to clear the junk out. Needs fixing

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have contacts on my phone that I don't want automatically added into Outlook. How do I remove them from Outlook?

• rarroyocorr@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No quiero tener contactos a los que no le escribo, o ni siquiera son mis contactos no porque están en CC. o CCo son mis contactos, quiten esa horrible actualización. Pésimo outlook

• jonatan_axl@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Se agregan contactos de usuarios que nos mandan correos y estos no son contactos y no se pueden eliminar me gustaría poder eliminar estos...

• marnold425@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hate having all these random email addresses added to my contacts, yes I emailed them once over a year ago, no I don't want them as a contact.

• mariolki@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree with most of the people here that the contacts management sucks! i do not want my phone to sync with my random outlook mails. e.g. now i have a lot of 'noreply@ some random place.com' in my phone contacts. ålease remove this feature or i'll just remove the outlook. your choise.

Outlook for Android: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base