OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Improve Contact Management

Add the ability to add / edit / delete contacts. Also be able to add a contact right from an email.

24,348 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tanner, Bryan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Working on it  ·  AdminMicrosoft Outlook (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Hey there!

We highly appreciate your feedback you’ve given us about this feature. Good news: We’re close to releasing it on Android. You can get a sneak preview here: https://blogs.office.com/2017/06/05/improving-people-in-outlook-for-ios-and-android/

Thanks for your patience as we make the final touches!

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3322 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Randy Stufflebeam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have hundreds of email ADDRESSES not tied to my phone and would like to delete most of them and as far as I KNOW there isn't a way TO do it..

• wood family commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

adding contacts in Outlook web app is rubbish. The whole form isn't user friendly. I don't want to tab thru fields,
        can't I just paste a blob of data and you figure out what it relates to. it's way too time consuming.

• louise Dilger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when friends change their email addresses , their old email addresses should be deleted. since I'm unable to edit in PEOPLE because of outlook error, sometimes the old address is used and my message can't be sent.

• Shawn Mehaffie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should be able to detect one or more contacts and delete them, just like you can in the windows version of outlook.

• Pini Weiss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would make it much easier if it's possible to add a new contact straight from the contacts section of the app brcause it does not sync well with other saved contacts from accounts

• JOHN DUBOIS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like to edit email, address and phone numbers in outlook contacts and get rid of improperly associated addresses.

• salum780@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a button or icon where i can click and delete my contacts. Other wise keep finger on the contact i want to delete and then see the option available to delete it.

• Sherry Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to be able to go into my contacts and delete whoever I longer want to have as a contact on android

• lee kerr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when I start typing g an email, there are emails I have replied to before that are not part of my contact list that I do not want to see again. There is no long hold option to delete this suggestion.

• 4 rmules commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have ran into the problem where I have borrowed a laptop, made the changes, but they don't carryover to my mobile device.

• fran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

currently unable to delete old contacts from my email list. I need this on my account should be a basic feature of an email service

← Previous 1 3 4 5 166 167

Outlook for Android: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base