OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Improve Contact Management

Add the ability to add / edit / delete contacts. Also be able to add a contact right from an email.

19,195 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tanner, BryanTanner, Bryan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2488 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bob KelleyBob Kelley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just received one of thos "We have a new email address" emails and cannot update it in People/Outlook for Android. Sad. Very sad.

• c.s.ward@outlook.comc.s.ward@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Surely, adding contacts should be standard. It was available in the old app and I hear it is standard among the competition.

• Jiang ZQJiang ZQ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hope to see the choice that contacts being arranged by family name order.

• mcolyer@cws-gr.commcolyer@cws-gr.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since I use outlook for work only, I don't want outlook showing contacts from my personal and civic accounts. I don't want to mingle personal and business.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How could you possibly not include such a BASIC feature in a core application that is at the head of your "Mobile First, Cloud First" mantra. For those of us who pay you for Office365, and hence use this to sync in with Outlook.com, it's shameful how lacking in effort you've been to leave this hanging for two years and counting..

• Gary MangumGary Mangum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ridiculous that I can't edit email contacts on phone! App doesn't sync w/phone contacts even w/sync turned on. Phone defaults to Outlook contacts so new contacts added to phone are deleted every time it syncs w/Outlook. VERY poor design!

• Ivan De PostiguetIvan De Postiguet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hold on! you didn't read the terms from provider. they admit contacts sync 1 way only.. but they also add.. at the moment! so we all have to be patient. I suggest those of you who seem annoyed should take time in future to read all the help guidelines. duhhhh

• Ivan De PostiguetIvan De Postiguet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you have already stated that you will update contacts capabilities in due course. will be delighted when able to sync my contacts BACK to my email account. synchronization 1 way works perfectly. both ways will be awesome!

• Gerhardt LarsGerhardt Lars commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make it possible to add edit and delete contacts and all contact fields in the app just as we can in the pc Outlook.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 124 125

Feedback and Knowledge Base