Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1304 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • carol couper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In past if you change your password you were sign out of all your accounts now you change password and here I am typing on another device without signing in again where the security with that. If someone hack my account what the point of changing password because they can still use account on any device they sign in with . bring back sign out when changing password and sign out any time user wants too

• Atui Amafi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHY IS THERE NO WHERE TO SIGN OUT,...... from the email section? ????? why???? why????? why ???? why ???? why ???? why ? why ???? why ???? why ???? why ?
    ANYONE CAN ACCESS YOUR emails without authority... WHY !!!!VERY WEAK WEAK SECURITY !!!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a log out button as my account has been hacked a couple of times when going up to London , so much private information goes through hotmail I always log off on the main computer, would like this option on the app too, thank you.

• Ammi Martinez Guillen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since I haven't found the Log Out option yet, I think it would really help to put that option on the side bar that way it's more accessible to users.

• Darlene Rainey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For security reasons, ie, someone hacks your phone or other device, I feel the option to log out is vital.

• Carol Emerton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to sign out of the app when necessary instead of having it open all the time because of privacy issues.

• DELLA DEMETZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not find LOG OUT! I can only find DELETE account. So how does one LOG OUT OF OUTLOOK MAIL?

• Leon Sparkles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes I prefer not to be logged in to Outlook but once I am logged in I cannot find a way to log out, so I suggest that you add a clearly visible Logout feature at the Home Page in order to allow me to log out when I want to.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every other app on my phone has an option to log out - email should be no exception!

In addition, not being able to customise the "Do not disturb" options is frustrating and dated.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 65 66

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base