or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Luca majinLCdSLuca majinLCdS shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1464 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vitaliy KutnyyVitaliy Kutnyy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how come other nin-native Microsoft email clients have tasks built-in, and MS own Outlook does not support tasks.
        This is a must feature for business users

• Nick ClaypoolNick Claypool commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A month view of one's calendar can be done on the desktop version of outlook, why not in the app. Also, tasks should be available in this app as well.

• Lisa BrownLisa Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to acess my outlook task list or to do list on my android phone. And I want to be able to sync my desktop task list with outlook on my phone.

• James LarsonJames Larson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please include tasks. I thought for sure if there was one app that I could count on to sync my tasks with Outlook on my PC, it would be this one.

• James LarsonJames Larson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please include Tasks. I thought for sure if there was one app that I could count on to sync my tasks with Outlook on my PC, it would be this one.

• Steve HenrySteve Henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't even need it to be integrated with Outlook. Call it Outlook Tasks if you want, just give me a way to view what I have created on my desktop via Exchange. You're already connected to the server, so downloading these should be a snap.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's unimaginable to me that I can't get my Outlook Tasks on my phone yet I can get everything else. How is it possible that this hasn't been fixed? Please fix it!!!!!!!!

• Jeff HackmeisterJeff Hackmeister commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a way to view and edit tasks (and messages flagged as tasks) this is such a great organization tool on the desktop app that not having it on the mobile version is a huge frustration

• Guillermo NicoraGuillermo Nicora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only reason I use Outlook instead the much better Gmail clients is the superior task system Windows Outlook offers. Without tasks, Outlook for Android is useless

• Lonny BardashLonny Bardash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im a heavy user of tasks and would like to synch my laptop outlook tasks including the notes and calender fields to my Android.

• Mick AndersonMick Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

look at an Outlook app called Nine. it's available in Google play. Easy task and calander functions to convert email.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 73 74

Feedback and Knowledge Base