Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Luca majinLCdS shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1891 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Leonard Versnel, Tuned ICT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

could not believe this could be missing, as well as appointment search, as well as notes synchronisation, as well as moving calender items by swiping Them...Apple does a better job. Is Outlook for Android a gadget or a professional desk organiser tool ?

• chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add the feature "tasks in Outlook" to the app, I thought it was already implemented. the job is just done half :-)

• Dale Stiles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add tasks and notes within Outlook or in separate apps. I use Outlook.com and my own personal domain along with my work domain. I'd like to be able to get to all of them. I can use MS ToDo for Outlook.com only.

• Johann Polczer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Email ohne der Aufgabenliste ist nicht komplett, ich verstehe nicht warum das nicht am Handy funktioniert

• Ariel McKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in order to use my Samsung Note9 to parse my work emails, I need to be able to mark my emails as Tasks - Complete.

• George Bromell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The native mail client on Samsung allows syncing the outlook/exchange tasks list. I am really surprised that the Microsoft developed app does not do this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Better to design a viual basic template address card
        it has been 20 years since Czech eveloper invented Outlook,
        then remained untouched until today,
        you cannot see buttons such as whatsapp, acebook address etc

• Bailey, Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have a space in Outlook for a Google Note or Post it's like place for tasks. tasks would have check boxes and optional but not required due dates. a daily pop up in app and email digest of tasks sorted by due dates with most urgent first (optional and set in settings how frequently to remind you of tasks by email.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 94 95

Outlook for Android: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base