Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Luca majinLCdS shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1843 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ricardo Ramos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no tasks tab in the mobile version of Outlook. The desktop version has tasks associated with it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey guys, it is a basic function in outlook! why do you want to loose your customers to tools like todoist etc. .... and please do it right (same functionality as in outlook) not that criple stuff like "MS To Do"

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would allow for a consistent task management system on the go. Going mobile shouldn't hold you or your system back and this a major functionality gap. Some recent feedback in the Healthcare industry has been mobile much match the desktop to allow working on the go. Want to make yourself the premier email solution? Do this enhancement. Perhaps make it a scrum project.

• Mishra, Brahm-Prakash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

firstly, Outlook calendar doesn't integrate with Google. outlook tasks don't sync. outlook for desktop has many more features than outlook for Android.

• Kopecky, Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On PC, when I recieve email that requires follow up and i have details for myself that are not part of any email I select the message and create an outlook task with start date, due date and follow up reminders. The email is autmaticly added to the email and I can add future emails to keep track of in one place for customer and inter company.

I have not found anyway to view or edit these reminders on Android Outlook.

• Salvador Gomez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let Outlook integrate seamlessly with Android and Google. Let it be the center of the platform, not a frankesteinian potato tumor. Microsoft have always tried to win the connected and mobile market the same way it won the PC market: by leveraging. But you can't win over the platform itself that way. Rather, play it nice until gaining the critical mass.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 92 93

Outlook for Android: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base