Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    hawkmoor@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2688 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tracy Butler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to block senders emails e.g.. the ones that continue to spam our emails it's very weird that this is not a feature already.

• Онар Джафаров commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not want to receive letters from someone. generally want to know her and see the message. In spam seichas many useful emails come from services and if I add to spam, then I will see there. and every time I do not want to delete. I propose to create a blacklist at which the sender will receive messages stating that the letter did not go so that it would stop writing. and I won't get his letters at all even in the basket and in spam as if the user didn’t write to me.

• jbedrick@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SPAM and SCAM emails are coming to my inbox or SPAM folder the using my email address. It's clear that it's not really me so turn off or block these emails.

• Andrew Harris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems from All the comments I have read that this "whatever it is" isn't a good idea to use .Therefore I am not even going to try the free 30 day trial as it seem too good to believe.Common sense and experience with this type of phishing should be more evaluated and have better comments of Praise and thankfulness from the clients that have proceeded with this offer.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you respond to an unwanted email they could get any information beyond the email address. Becarefull!

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get spam from one site every day. I did the unsubscribe process no change.

• Angie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was suggested nearly 4 years ago and it still isn't in? What's the hold up?

• Micael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am pretty sure they are paid to not have blocking funktion. For a couple of years ago there was such an funktion, but it is not there now.
        I am goinhmg to buy an email client with this funktion and remove outlook from my units.

• INL Owner (Innonetlife) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Almost every other email provider, including Gmail to an extent, allows blocking, unsubscribe me, and marking as spam and future emails marked as spam. I'm stuck with Outlook because Gmail app doesn't work well with Outlook. Please improve this function of your app

• Johann Schmid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

En utilisant l'app Gmail pour Android, il est possible de bloquer un expéditeur qui envoie des tentatives de hameçonnage et des arnaques frauduleuses.

Cela me semble être une action essentielle et indispensable, que l'on soit sur un ordinateur sur le site ou en déplacement avec l'app de son smartphone.

Je suis contraints d'attendre que j'ai accès à mon ordinateur pour bloquer une adresse mail sources de messages indésirables.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 134 135

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base