Block Sender

21,532 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
hawkmoor@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2886 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Azad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

poor and weak features :

I furnish below features to and some to modify in order to make outlook mail more attractive and friendly :
    1) Inbox, block option is required to block unexpected email and email address
    2) Discard option is required to delete draft email
    3) In forward mode, font and font sizes are required to work with
    3) Outlook can not open office softwares with android phone
    4) Other suggestions will be given later to make it better than gmail

• CHARLENE ROBINSON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm receiving tons of the same random email from someone's account that was hacked and I cannot seem to block the email address.

• janos szucs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bloquer tout les emails de genre sexuel car dans bien des cas se sont des fraideurs!

• Eric F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add an option to report fraudulent, scam, spam, phishing etc. emails so the people responsible cannot continue their activities or very very difficult to do so.

• Tam Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

like they are harassing email there used to be an option to where we could report it and now there is not one anymore so I would like for that to be put back on the app through the phones for people who don't have a computer I do not have a computer anymore and the only way that it says that I can be able to report an email that I got that a person said they had my password and explicit videos of me and if I didn't send them $800 that they were going to put that email all over from my webcam of me doing explicit things to myself okay well I know that they're lying because for one that wasn't my password, for 2 I don't have a webcam or computer anymore so I tried to report it by sending an email to support well since I don't have a computer I couldn't do go through the proper steps so I would like for that feature to be put back on the app to be able to report an email thank you

• Ladonna Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to be able to block harrassing Spam Emails so They will stop sending me junk. its very annoying. I'm not interested in what they are selling

• DKG SOS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was searching for a contact and all of a sudden my contacts file exploded with garbage addresses from unsolicited mail.

• Ashley Hudson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem is blocking the "sender" is not a fix. Has anyone ever checked the emails sending them? They are randomized. My idea was not the same as this. I want to be able to block keywords in titles. Not just the sender. Stupid Hotmail.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 144 145

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base