Block Sender

21,583 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
hawkmoor@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2903 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • kylie maher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just like we can block people from calling us we should be able to block people from emailing

• Muriel McSharry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's bitcom that is hounding me it's so annoying as getting more than 1 a day now please let me block them

• Thomas B Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems strange that I can Block spam emails on the web browser but not on the phone app. I'd like to do it from my phone too.

• Tiger XD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just like blocking a phone call once one blocks a sender without the need to open emails to keep the risk of viruses down they will not be able to email one with the same email address. one should be able to from spam say block all and then say delete all permanently. If a record needs to be kept it should be by email address only with nothing else attached to it.

• Renzo Figueroa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

quick drop down that says block or send to junk. i constantly go through email unsubscribing from unwanted senders but sometimes thats not an option and its annoying. Easier to hit block. no option on droid for this. easier on a browser.

• Azad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

poor and weak features :

I furnish below features to and some to modify in order to make outlook mail more attractive and friendly :
    1) Inbox, block option is required to block unexpected email and email address
    2) Discard option is required to delete draft email
    3) In forward mode, font and font sizes are required to work with
    3) Outlook can not open office softwares with android phone
    4) Other suggestions will be given later to make it better than gmail

• CHARLENE ROBINSON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm receiving tons of the same random email from someone's account that was hacked and I cannot seem to block the email address.

• janos szucs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bloquer tout les emails de genre sexuel car dans bien des cas se sont des fraideurs!

• Eric F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add an option to report fraudulent, scam, spam, phishing etc. emails so the people responsible cannot continue their activities or very very difficult to do so.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 145 146

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base