Block Sender

21,517 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
hawkmoor@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2883 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Eric F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add an option to report fraudulent, scam, spam, phishing etc. emails so the people responsible cannot continue their activities or very very difficult to do so.

• Tam Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

like they are harassing email there used to be an option to where we could report it and now there is not one anymore so I would like for that to be put back on the app through the phones for people who don't have a computer I do not have a computer anymore and the only way that it says that I can be able to report an email that I got that a person said they had my password and explicit videos of me and if I didn't send them $800 that they were going to put that email all over from my webcam of me doing explicit things to myself okay well I know that they're lying because for one that wasn't my password, for 2 I don't have a webcam or computer anymore so I tried to report it by sending an email to support well since I don't have a computer I couldn't do go through the proper steps so I would like for that feature to be put back on the app to be able to report an email thank you

• Ladonna Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to be able to block harrassing Spam Emails so They will stop sending me junk. its very annoying. I'm not interested in what they are selling

• DKG SOS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was searching for a contact and all of a sudden my contacts file exploded with garbage addresses from unsolicited mail.

• Ashley Hudson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem is blocking the "sender" is not a fix. Has anyone ever checked the emails sending them? They are randomized. My idea was not the same as this. I want to be able to block keywords in titles. Not just the sender. Stupid Hotmail.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 144 145

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base