or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please get rid of the avatars. They are visually annoying and serve no purpose. They are a visual distraction and serve no purpose. They take away from the clean look and information on the screen. They do not add to the experience. They detract from the experience every single time i check my messages.

• jonathan.griffin@dfo-mpo.gc.ca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its simple give me a setting so i can literally remove or not display the avatars circles... how many more substle hints does the author of this code need? they take up space and are pointless. or post the ode and let someone fix it for you

• Marj D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

focused and other are not needed. stupid.
        the colour letters are not always right so I ignore them.

• Scholten, Frans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove sender pics and initials. I don 't know who many senders are so I don 't need their pics and initials. Save space!

• Kishore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's gonna be 3 year anniversary for this idea and 2 year anniversary with under review status. Wonder what are those features that outlook is busy adding .

BTW -- I have moved onto boxer mail app and it's really cool . Before I used alto mail . But it was discontinued by the developer .

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree it's a complete waste of space and a distraction - they are meaningless to me. It should be able to be disabled. What SHOULD be there is the unread side bar highlights which should be colored to match the user's different accounts - then the user can quickly see if they have a new, unread message from a particular account (a la Mail app for Windows 10).

• Bryn Barker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every Android mail client I've used lets sender pics in the message list be hidden, except Outlook. Those colourful circles look like garbage - please hurry up and add an option to hide them!

• Laima R Cers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the circles for photos. let me suppress those.

colour has meaning. your random colour code is highly distracting to reading business mail
        thanks

← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base