• sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Craig Kinsella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the dots distract you from the actually sender of the email. eg club bcf comes out as cb. nothing like bcf that is actually who the email is from. i find it confusing as when i see two initials i think of the initials of a person who may be sending an email. eg craig kinsella would be ck.

• Benjamin Hindsley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

they create visual load in the inbox and i have no idea whatsoever why you think they make my experience easier

• Aziz Muhammed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suggest adding an option to remove the randomly coloured circles beside the email for those who prefer a simple, clean look.

• Thompson, Jeremy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely would prefer to have the option to turn off avatars in the mail box. Maybe on the calendar, too.

• Danny Culpepper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

provide a setting option that removed avatars that currently appear with each email. they take up too much space and do not add any value since the senders names already appears.

• Anita Karam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why have you changed the look of different email addresses that I had setup. they are now circles as opposed to email addresses. Annoying.

• Shelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New format is confusing for multiple mailboxes. The subtle size difference & light blue ring is not enough to quickly differentiate which mailbox I'm in. I keep hitting the circle for the box I'm already in, not to mention the ugly colors. Please return to listing the email addresses.

• Paul Staley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was bad enough with all the "avatars" you couldn't get rid of but now you put the stupid things in my accounts list? I suggest a way to turn off any of your "bright ideas". You'll waste less of your customers time having to ask a way to remove them.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base