• sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this even classified "under review". So many users don't want this feature (myself included) and just add an option to turn this feature on/off like in the Gmail app

• elcyion_lacar@hotmail.comelcyion_lacar@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop trying to name my emails with two letters. They are most of the time just confusing! Who is TR? That's what you named the sender the ringlord. And that one is atleast one of the better ones. If I want to have my mails color-coded with to letters on the left side, I'd rather do it my self!

• J SmithJ Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE revert back to the old Outlook. Bubbles (Avvatars) take up too much space. I do NOT want my conversations shortened - please allow the entire conversation without the .... you are creating more work for me and taking up valuable screen space.

• james_holborn@hotmail.comjames_holborn@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the layout is too overdone. I prefer using the built in Mail app in android. It nees to be nice and simple to view without looking or feeling cluttered. I do,however, use the Calendar feature as i place a widget on my home screen which is very handy. It's not so much the functionality as it is the layout design.

• James StinsonJames Stinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Those little colored balls that serve NO FUNCTION and make Outlook look like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. Those things make Oulook look like a kiddie email app. Please provide a way to get rid of them or give me a PROFESSIONAL email app.

• KishoreKishore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Came back to see if it got changed . Still Microsoft is arrogant to listen and change . Going to back to app I was using

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

Feedback and Knowledge Base