OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Better Folder Management

Create, edit and delete folders and sub folders.

9,636 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Diogo Luís Marcos Rodrigues shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2575 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Robert Mepham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On my phone I can't modify my folders (add, delete, rename) whereas I can in normal outlook. It's my filing system, I need to be able to adjust it...

• Susan Chapman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make it so the folders can open and close like you do on your personal computer. now if you need to look something up in a folder every single folder is completely open you have to go down a huge list and scroll

• Louise Pearson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To add a NEW FOLDER, you have to select an email to be transfered to a different folder. At that point you can SELECT a FOLDER or ADD a NEW FOLDER. But intuitively, you would look to ADD a NEW FOLDER from the folder list. There is even a MODIFY option there, but it does not allow you to MODIFY the FOLDER list by ADDING one.

• Sebastian CC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now there is an option to mark certain folders as trash, draft, to put them in favorites and thus appear higher than the others, it is a good option, but allow to hide is even better.

• Amy Durante commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about the ability to delete or rename folders inside the mobile app? I don't always have time to pull up Outlook on my laptop just to delete or rename a mail folder.

• aneta roy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not know how to open a new folder for organizing my emails there is nothing to show how to open one

• Abzy Rafiq commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

on the computer you can create folders to put certain emails in so that they are more organised. this feature is not availanle on the fone

• Tamara Hogg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I deleted folders in my email I no longer needed (on computer) and they still appear in my outlook app, so if I'm moving an email into a folder I first have to go past all the folders i deleted

• Ian Geoffrey Montemayor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a feature were user is able to delete folders per account. Please add this as soon as possible it is a very helpful feature for those who want to organize their emails. I want to be loyal to microsoft because I've always patronized their products since I was using a windows phone 5 years ago, it's just that there are many features that lack in these app from outlook in windows phone. please add the feature thank you so much.

• Denise Ryman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

should be able to create new folders to store first time emails in. There is no option to create a new folder and it's frustrating!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 128 129

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base