OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Better Folder Management

Create, edit and delete folders and sub folders.

7,378 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1767 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stefanescu, Stefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a huge list of folders and there is no option chose which to appear in the folders list and which not. I now have to scroll a lot to find my favorite folders and this is quite bad. This is available in various native clients or most popular out there

• Paul LOCKER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can only create folders on the PC version. I want to be able to create folders on the mobile version

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trying to delete folders that I no longer need is impossible without a mouse to "right click". There is no help with this to do on a cell phone.

• Joe Lopez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For a reason I don't understand, the folder I use the most to file messages is always at the bottom of the folder listing. I have to scroll down to the bottom of the listing to select it each time. If you enable the ability to let the user organize the folder structure we can place folders where we need them.

• Bobby Aziz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am able to put emails in folders that are already created but I'm not able to create New Folders when using mobile to access email. There is option to add new folders when I'm on desktop.

• Tricia Doyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Insert a "New folder" feature to enable users to add new folders to the inbox and sort mail. There is a "New Email" option, not a "New Folder" option.

• suzanne lyon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

any folder I have created over time, u click it nothing nowhere a delete option of folders help?

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add ability to create folders sub folders and delete them.Also have ability to block email. app options abilitiesshould be just like using on a pc browser

• Lance Akovenko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently created a few folders in my email acct that I no longer require but have been unsuccessful on trying to delete them from my tablet. I never go into my email through a browser so the mobile app feature would be very useful.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 88 89

Outlook for Android: Navigation

Feedback and Knowledge Base