OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Better Folder Management

Create, edit and delete folders and sub folders.

9,996 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Diogo Luís Marcos Rodrigues shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2693 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Julie Roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if you could come up with a way of stopping more spam emails before they arrive in your spam file.... Rejected / Rejection before it is received would be fab. Wish I could invent something. Other than that for a free app you are the best as I have Gmail, Mail and others but use yours the most keep up the good work ?

• Nikki Buckman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have folders no longer in use and can't get rid of them makes it hard to go through when trying to move a message.

• Dave Toy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having an option to delete unused folders would be a good thing. I have folders that look suspicious but no way of getting rid of them.

• Hemanth Abhiram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In app deleting mail is good but it was not possible to delete folder on app. So , I will suggest that to add that feature on next version and please notify me when you added that feature .

• janice leyden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

new folders should be made easier to do I've had to ask for help its not user friendly, also be able to delete a folder

• Sue Fretti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have old folders from past jobs dead friends etc. How can they be removed deleted

• Jacques Vanbedts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Editing folders now is restricted to mark or unmark 'favourite' which is something useful but insufficient

• Kevin Haines commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow us to create more than just the standard folders that you have listed on the side. I would like to be able to create other folders so that I can store needs information and search that info out by topic.

• lkempf@nwhealth.edu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

one can not easily find a way to delete a folder or even rename it! if I no longer have use for a folder it just clutters my side bar. alternatively if I happen to misspell something I can not rename it.

• Devon H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

most of the folders on my app i don't use. it would be nice to be able to delete them from the app, or add them.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 134 135

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base