OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Better Folder Management

Create, edit and delete folders and sub folders.

8,247 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2084 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Angela Henley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't delete my folders only the messages in them. I've Reported this before and I don't understand if the idea of using xiaomi redmi 2 has anything to do with my circumstance I'm not that technical.

• Greg Wheatley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently the Android version of outlook does not provide the capability to create a sub folder. Should be able to do that as well as be able to move a folder from on folder to another

• 승호 배 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add an button for editing polders or open the menu for editing polders by long press each polder.

• Gabrielle F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally in the past created two of the same folder to put certain emails into. if there's a way to rename or delete that folder I haven't been able to find it at all. But if that hasn't been made a thing yet, it would be really nice if it was, because I don't need two of the same folder, only one of it. Thank You.

• Vince Sparks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when saving emails to a folder it saves time if user can specify folder name and outlook prompt folder matches to enable direct saving without scrolling through folders. would also be useful to prompt matching folder names as user completes folder name

• Don Dunn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

e.g. we are taking a trip.i have kept all pertinent e mails in folder on desktop..i would love to move the entire folder to my TabS3..r create new folder and move e mails so I can have during trip.

• David Spain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have made folders to put personal items into, then decided later on a better name. Unfortunately I'm not able to delete that first folder, so now if I want to change the name, I have two folders when I need only one.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 104 105

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base