OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Better Folder Management

Create, edit and delete folders and sub folders.

5,634 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1309 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • cburnett@gravitas.cocburnett@gravitas.co commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need to either show a rolled up "inbox" view with all unread emails (from selected folders in settings - See Symantec Touchdown) or a view of folders and unread messages like the desktop client. Until then, as an Outlook power user, the app is useless to me with my server-side rules.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not the getting the notification for those email which I m getting in my sub folder .

• Hiren LadHiren Lad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there is no ability to add new folders or rename existing ones. my phone is my primary source of email access as I domt have a computer at home and my work does not allow computer access so creating a folder is a feature I need so I can sort my emails.

• Sang Chin KhooSang Chin Khoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The folder layout in the left navigation is different from desktop Outlook. It does not follow the same sorting.

• r sr s commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for instance, if I am saving correspondence from a friend or a business and suddenly my friend dies or the business fails, I no longer need the correspondence nor the applicable folders. yet , I can't delete them.

• Michel ThomasiusMichel Thomasius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not all of my folders are displayed in the app. And it's not just the top 25 for example. It's mostly from folders starting with A-N, but there's a few missing in between as well! Very random.

If there's a limit to how many folders can be synced to the phone, you should give the customer the choice of which ones.

Otherwise I will be travelling, looking for that one important email from my customer that I need to see in 10 minutes, and of course, it'll be in a folder that I cannot sync! Doh!

• James LedbetterJames Ledbetter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Only shows a partial list of all my folders. Interesting it stops at the M's with Microsoft folders being the last Main and sub folders I see. Missing N's through the rest of the alphabet.

• BARRY PARSONSBARRY PARSONS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no options choice in my menu. I am trying to delete a folder in my emails & there is no way I can do this. I can delete single emails but cannot delete a folder no longer wanted. Please help.

• Juli DearJuli Dear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to delete folders that I no longer have a use for. I would also like to be able to rename folders to.

• mic nevenmic neven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please create a option to delete folders within the inbox list. you can add but not delete. why not? seems silly not to have both. many thanks.

• Darnell MarlowDarnell Marlow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please fix it so we can delete folders we do not want anymore and also be able to rename them. thank you

• georgehight@msn.comgeorgehight@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to transfer mail to the folders they belong in. The short list of folders that appears now is not sufficient for my files.

• ff0218@msn.comff0218@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to delete unused folders from the app so ee do not have a see them anymore. the unused folders clutter the list. at this time there is no way to permanently delete from the app. this would be a BIG help.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 65 66

Feedback and Knowledge Base