OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Color-coding for emails

So it's easy to know which email address the message was sent to even before opening it.

6,069 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

523 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • steve m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

as it is, it's not easy to distinguish unread emails because the bold text isn't drastic enough. instead, please make them blue or green.

• Karima Hamache commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to be able to add/change/modify color on the Outlook apps.

for the moment you can only view the color!

keep going ;)

• naresh.motwani@radiusww.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using AquaMail since long (after Outlook) and nothing compares to AquaMail's customizations features including the very basic ones like tab color for each email account to signatures for new mail or replies to swipe to select all visible emails, etc. Pls also chk categorisation feature of Edison Mail. Would love to use Outlook but wish it had all those features and more for dear of use..!

• Eldric Lim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I have multiple email accounts synced in Outlook, the Widget just shows a truckload of messages. It'll be more productive if those mails were colour coded to indicate which account is it from. Like a small vertical line at the left edge, etc.

• k.ydewall@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

now everything looks so cheap and not well made. it's extremely hard to navigate through the outlook app both on android and pc. outlook.com as well, because everything is "modern clean" black and white. and some poor attempt to fill oute some dots with colour. you can better! it was even easier to use outlook on windows 98.

• Jon . commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rather than coloured tabs can we have them as like BlueMail tabs that show tabs as where from such as ebay amazon argos

• Dan Perowne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the new update has tabs on the left to cycle through accounts. I want to change the colour of those icons as they all have my initial (D) and colours that don't associate with the business

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base