OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Go to Next Email after Deleting (instead of back to Inbox)

5,500 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    tn_jackson@msn.comtn_jackson@msn.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

433 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kathina ReppondKathina Reppond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have so many emails that I can't focus or catch up .I would love to organize the good and the bad I've Done it in past they have a app .but you delete something then what .What if it was something you need later .plus I get into all types of ideas but I hate using anything but phone I have been stolen from many times pictures I can't find from past I wish there was away to keep private conversations and private mail from junk mail its a impossible task for me .I would love a phone that just satisfied everything but not yet.

• Randy WalkerRandy Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give me the option to select to view the next message rather than take me back to the list of emails.

• Dan ReevesDan Reeves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pretty simple feature as mentioned above. I get Outlook because I trust it but I think until this feature is in it's time to start looking at other apps. I refuse to do my email on my phone having to do those extra slow steps especially when I get so many a day to cycle through.

• Tyler NowickiTyler Nowicki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When reading a message tapping delete or archive should cause the next message in the inbox to be displayed rather than causing the inbox to be displayed. Also swiping left or right should cause display the previous or next message in the inbox, respectively.

• Roney JosephRoney Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

unfortunately.. I have to delete this app. this is the third time Im trying. going back and forth thru my inbox ( instead of moving between next/previous messages ) is driving me nuts ! Several other features missing. Forced to use bluemail

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, allow next and previous navigation through emails without going back through the inbox view. I love so much about Outlook but the lack of this navigation feature is annoying beyond description.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A next and previous button would be ENORMOUSLY useful in this application. CANNOT BELIEVE it's not there already!!

• Andy SmithAndy Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MS should be embarrassed it doesn't have this already (and I'm not a hater). I don't use Outlook because of this. Terribly clunky to use without it.

• Siva SankarSiva Sankar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

within a folder, user should be able to move from one email to the next in either direction, without having to reach folder menu.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Feedback and Knowledge Base