OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Simplified Folder Navigation

Easier navigation to and between folders. Including collapsing folders easily.

10,072 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1353 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Name commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This item has been "under review" for 2 years, 4 months, 1 week and 1 day (863 days).

It has more than 10,000 votes, 10th place across all suggestions
        It has more than 13000 user comments.

Could you please pay attention to this item, because using Outlook for professional email on Android is a painful experience.

• Bob Berns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Samsung Android email client has this feature and it's useable for enterprises, not so with Outlook for Android.

• Richard Harris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I want to move an email to a folder, Outlook for Android (great app BTW!) shows me all my folders. When you've got more than a screen full, this gets messy quite quickly.

How about having three panels in the Move function? Panel 2 is your classic big list of all folders. Swipe left to Panel 1 see your Favourite folders, or swipe right to see Panel 3. That has Last Used / Most Popular folders.

• Laura Schulz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a ton of different folders to organize my inbox (each job i create has its own folder and i create about 35 jobs a month). When i want to go to one of those folders, i have to open ALL of my existing folders and scroll until i find the folder i need. it takes forever.

• Borja Barrero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i hace many folders and subfolders and they all appear expandes making it a nightmare to arrive to the last ones. alzó you can not ser all the name

• Suraj Mujoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like we have option in Nine Mail Android App where it is possible to display mail from all Sub-folders in a single view. it is useful when I don't want to switch from one folder to another but still want to be able to see mails from all Sub-folders.

• Craig Foot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and Recent Folders at the top of the list, and a Filter Box at the top of the list. See Android Samsung native client for inspiration!

• Craig Foot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make the folders in the folders list collapsible so that I don't have to scroll through hundreds of folders when I want to archive something to a specific location (e.g. a separate folder for each of my client accounts).

• GT Hub PM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

change the folder settings of mobel app;
        follow destop version set up an "arrow" button or someth for extending or pulling back the folder so that we can easily open a sub folder

instead of now how we do "see all folders"

• Mariusz Janczyk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please give new functionality to Outlook I mean to have possibility to roll in and roll out the folders and subfolders. Many thanks. Mariusz

• Paul Charvolen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allowing Collapse/Expand folders when many levels will allow friendy/easy usage when many mailbox are managed as the view is painfull to scroll down AND up.
        WILL BE HUGELY GREATLY APPRECIATED

← Previous 1 3 4 5 67 68

Outlook for Android: Navigation

Feedback and Knowledge Base