OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Simplified Folder Navigation

Easier navigation to and between folders. Including collapsing folders easily.

8,488 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1042 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Peter RosenfeldPeter Rosenfeld commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At present when you look at the folder structure they all OPEN so if, like me, you have a large file tree it's a nightmare to scroll down searching for the sub-sub-sub-sub folder!

• Sergio FilloySergio Filloy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to collapse folders and subfolders, in inboxes and move ro function. Otherwise 100s of subfolders to go through, unusable.

• marco.oudshoorn@outlook.commarco.oudshoorn@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

user should be able to select auto/manual folder collapse. each folder must have a + and - to collapse and fold. also the user should see the number of unread items for each root and subfolder. the folder containing unread items should be in a bold color that the user should be able to select. thank you Microsoft for listening to your users, especially the paying ones with E3 and above subscriptions!

• Kirilov, MilenKirilov, Milen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the latest version of Outlook for Android 7.0 the feature for hiding of nested folders is no more available. This is a huge inconviniance for people using Outlook for business communication who have complicated folder structure of hundreds of folders with tens of rules for sorting out incoming emails. Now you have to scroll between all the folders which makes Outlook practically unusable.

• Robert GersicoffRobert Gersicoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wWhen closing outlook it should always automatically revert back to inbox setting. This is for email alerts that can not be generated and received if outlook is left in trash setting.

• peter.robertson@porteous.com.aupeter.robertson@porteous.com.au commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a permanently expanded email folder tree is a pain in the bum if you work with lots of sub folders to organise your work or different businesses, as I do. The desktop version of outlook has this functionality (thank god). It's only logical to also have it on the mobile app. Android took it away from their default mail app with the last operating system update. People are howling about it. PLEASE ad it as an option in your app.

• Julien MartinJulien Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Must allow to search within the folder list while moving an email. like blackberry did 10 years ago. Thx a lot

• Brian WagnerBrian Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow folders for filing/sorting mail to be expanded or collapsed individually. The long list of folders all expanded is ridiculous.

• Lorraine KingLorraine King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I set up multiple folders and subfolders but none are visible on my phone, resetting and syncing need to update folder list so I can add or hide on my phone. The most important folders on account are the ones that I cannot get on my phone.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 52 53

Feedback and Knowledge Base