OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Simplified Folder Navigation

Easier navigation to and between folders. Including collapsing folders easily.

8,340 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1018 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • acidtrance@outlook.comacidtrance@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use OWA app instead. I have a LOT of folders and many subfolders as well. I can't use this app for my work O365 mail - no collapsible folders, and some folders a few levels deep and/or name a bit long I cant see it. No problem in OWA app, so be nice if you can do like that.

• Toby SatchToby Satch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Collapsible folders please, otherwise there's too much scrolling. Also be nice to relist folders as required. Thanks

• Brandon LBrandon L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't see any folders that aren't in the menu by default. clicking to show all folder just makes the option disappear.

• gene.fox@gspretail.comgene.fox@gspretail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree... making saved folder navigation simpler would be a real improvement. The out of the box email app on Samsung s6 does it... and it is a pretty simple app compared to Outlook. not sure why this is even an issue.

• worrelltd@outlook.comworrelltd@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to move over 5,000 emails from this stupid account Outlook sucks until they can figure out to get their *** in gear to help everybody is trying to use your stupid *** email system yes I am upset

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

at least implement collapsable folders! I can't use outlook to move incoming emails to specific folders if I've to scroll hundreds of them.

• leezmc@hotmail.comleezmc@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have about 15 folders, but the list cuts off from the menu accessed from the left and there is no way to scroll.

• Michael RobinsonMichael Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we need to be able to collapse folders. I have an archive folder full of other folders I do not want to see all the time.

• Sal BattagliaSal Battaglia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For instance, choosing a folder, no need to then touch OK. There's an option to undo if one makes a mistake by touching the wrong folder. Would save a step and be a lot quicker.

• Pete HickeyPete Hickey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I literally have hundreds of folders organized chronologically by year. Because of this the most recent folders require excessive scrolling to find. this makes the email app useless, and my corporate policy will not allow any other mail apps.

• forbes8344@msn.comforbes8344@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make the advertisements go away when I unsubscribe
        i keep getting them, hundreds
        please HELP ME STOP THEM
        THEY SAY WAIT ABOUT 3-7 DAYS,,
        I. GET 2 FROM SAME PERSON
        SAME DAY
        THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51

Feedback and Knowledge Base