OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Simplified Folder Navigation

Easier navigation to and between folders. Including collapsing folders easily.

10,463 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1448 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Charles Doty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Poor title for topic. It should not be "Simplified Folder Navigation". It should be "Capability to Collapse and Expand Inbox Sub-folders" because there is no allowance to collapse them at all, not even a difficult way. Anonymous infers there is a way but it is not easy.

IF MICROSOFT IS SERIOUS ABOUT BUSINESS USERS THEY WILL FIX THIS!

This is why so many people including me stuck with the non-supported OWA Outlook Web Access for Androids until the bitter end on May 15.

• Shawn Mehaffie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make the directory list so its collapsible (easier to view long list). Setting can control whether list starts collapsed or not. Most other mail clients already have this.

• Lee, Raymond-CM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my account has more than 1000 subfolders and I cannot scroll it down to locate a folder in a short period of time

• Justin George commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when you have lots of subfolders it is hard to scroll through to the folder you want when every folder open.

• Jeremy S. Biddle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When youbgo to your folders....every subfolder should not be automatically opened! I have a couple hundred sub folders for work and takes FOREVER to find the folder I need

• Donald Wilkinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All my folders are expanded. To get to 2018 I have to scroll way way way like way down. I want to be able to collapse all my previous years and only get to them when I need them. This is a basic feature of outlook and everything is set up around it's basic features so when that's not available here it becomes very tedious. It would also help if you could move emails to folders from here. Thanks.

• Philip Preece commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's the point in having subfolders if the app displays every single folder open, you might as well not have any folder system in place, its a nightmare trying to navigate.

• Brendan van de Donk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the option to collapse or expand sub folders in folders would make it so much easier to folder away emails. having last common folders like you do on desktop Outlook would also be great

← Previous 1 3 4 5 72 73

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base