• sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jason Shanks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add sort email function to make see aside to find emails or delete messages by subject, date or sender

• tlunsford@3dsi.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is difficult to read email threads. I am used to most recent message at top. When it is at the bottom, the thread is very confusing, like the movie Memento.

• Craig Shrand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nearly all comments suggest options that should be a part of Outlook's functions already. I'm just reinforcing the sort by sender ability right now. These issues should have been addressed long ago.

• Stefanie Sears-Black commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make it exactly like office outlook search to date to/from/subject current search too slow and not efficient searching outside the emails

• Stacy Prenot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so i don't know anything about wemail so I apologize if this is redundant. I would love to be able to sort my email easier. such as once I move one email to a special folder that I could then have the option to move all of the other emails from the same address to that same folder. I am exhausted and short on time so choosing one email or clicking thru each email to find the ones I want to move is not something I want or have time to do.

• Manoj Mohurle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Desktop Outlook is very very easy. There are many options available in desktop Outlook but not available in mobile Outlook.
        Like arranging emails From, Size, Date, etc.
        Another option writing in table format, its not possible in mobile outlook.
        Desktop outlook is great but mobile outlook is not. Please provide all that options.

• Thomas Shelbourn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be far easier If I could set up a filter so that every email with ("grofar") in the title will be sent to a group that I have already created for the emails I plan to recieve

• Amit Mathur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is very difficult to decipher emails in this software specially on the desktop. earlier outlook had a feature of right click to sort emails by sent to, attachment etc.
        this version is confusing, it's difficult to get hold of the email I want to revert to

• Bethany Reece-Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

currently saved contacts are shown in email groups by their email not their saved name, so some people it is impossible to identify

← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base