Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

908 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sheri Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I receive many emails from ordering on line & would like to delete them several at a time like I can do on my computer.

• Miguel Teixeira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to sort emails is the best thing to manage time efficiently in terms of selecting and deleting unwanted emails. Best if it groups them by sender so you can select all with 1 tap, but at the very least please add a sorting feature. IT TAKES FOREVER TO GO ONE BY ONE.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys. The native mail app on the galaxy s9 has this facility. Really want tk be able to use outlook kn my phone in the way i use outlook on my notebook.

• TimC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on, do this already. The function is available in office 365. It is not "Rocket Surgery" (play on 2 sayings about difficulty). If I had wanted Gmail's methodology, I would have switched. Adding conversation threads is fine for those who want to work that way. I do not prefer it.

• Mark Lynch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can we have the ability to sort the inbox by sender rather than having to use the search facility. subject too.

• Sixpence Tilley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Searching for an email is frustrating as sort options are limited. Please add more diverse sorting options such as Date (most recent), Date (oldest), Sender (A to Z), Sender (Z to A), Read/Unread, Flagged, Attachments and Priority.

• Adam Harman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As on Windows phone and Outlook on a PC add a 'Sort by' selector to allow emails to be displayed in date order or by sender.

• Rotha Maddox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow sorting by From/alphabetical (A-Z) and (Z-A). Easier to find and move or delete single or multiple emails like Outlook for PC's

• Jonas Rotabakk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When recieving email from one sender "A", I want to manage that senders emails/ manage all emails from that sender/from "A". So when I recieve an email from sender "A", the email from sender "A" could be automatically moved to a folder that I specify myself. (A folder I could give a name to, i.e.g. folder "A". Since it gives the most meaning in this explanation). And including all future emails from that sender.

• joel.galindo@valero.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cannot sort emails, automatically is sorted by most recent. Need the ability to sort by name or subject or date, ascending or descending for any of these.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base