Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Howard Bronx shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

880 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Karla J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the ability to attach files (.pdf, .txt, etc..) from an external memory source such as SD Card would be very helpful. Not all phones, etc. have a high memory capacity.

• Saurav Sanat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

currently if we download attachment it is not saved locally. develop feature so that we can save or download file on local storage and can access from file manager

• Andrew Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When composing an email you can attach items from internal folders but there is no option to access files on the internal SD or OTG storage.

• Vijay Aaditya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

during attachment in mail it is a norm i shd b able attach files from internal and external memory and your own one drive

• jacob@warpmech.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot browse to my SD card when looking for files to attach. I must first copy the file to internal storage, and then outlook can get to it.

• L Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

people are struggling to open my attachments and they are automatically attaching as from the Cloud and the only options I have is to change 'll view to all edit. I just want to attach documents from my computer to an email as a word or other document as usual.

• Lukasz Stozek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should have been implemented long time ago as it is one of the most basic features. So annoying...

• Amit Sindhu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The file attachments from device is very hard because of difficulty in find the necessary file .

• Storm Longhauser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I use the desktop version via my phone's internet browser, it takes far too long to access any feature. But at least it is a temporary workaround, even though it is a huge nuisance.

• Steve Crumbaugh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an SD card in my Android phone. It is configured as external storage so that I can read it with other devices (when configured as internal storage, it is tied to that device and cannot be used even in an identical phone). I do not have the ability within Outlook to attach a file from that SD Card. All of my documents and photos are on that device.

• Oluwatobi Osinubi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi

I have been trying to create emails using the Android https://t.co/YEXKwHbOfw app and wish to attach files that are stored on my phone. I have files in both phone memory and on SD card. When I use the paperclip button and choose from device files, it shows folders but does not display any of the contents of my Documents folder (which does contain files .docx, .xls & .ppx as well as sub folders).

I do not get an option of phone memory at all.

I have tried other email apps and they do allow files etc. to be picked and added to my mail. How can I do this with the Android App?

Note that I can attach via the Outlook web app, which is what I do EVERYTIME I need to reply with an attachment.
        It really defeats the point of a mobile app.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44

Outlook for Android: Attachments

Feedback and Knowledge Base