or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Howard BronxHoward Bronx shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

801 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ann GravellsAnn Gravells commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to attach more than one document to an email. Can you add a check box next to each item in the list of docs?

• dereklance@hotmail.comdereklance@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to select more than 1 file at a time to send, seems like now you can only select 1 file at a time. Hotmail was set up better than this, you could select multiple files to send at one time.

• kjones@manx.netkjones@manx.net commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the new attach files and calendar symbols are pushed obtrusively into the text area by the screen keyboard. useful but needs relocating please.

• Jerry PopelierJerry Popelier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I didn't know better I would think Microsoft has no clue how today's business works... Get your stuff together. we do not need more yes we need apps that work for what we need.....

• jdenoyr@msn.comjdenoyr@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. This Outlook for Android App is missing a number of features that Yahoo Mail for Android and Gmail for Android have including this one

• Lissette soltLissette solt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

no this should not be allowed with out a separate password to get into the phones SIM card and device

• waltschwager@casscomm.comwaltschwager@casscomm.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got to have basic feature. Just like print support. This app is crippled!
        Get with it! We were stung with the Microsoft Nokia/Windows debacle. Just disposed of all our Microsoft phones.
        This app just reminds me of those phones, released without reliable OS and working apps.
        Looks like this fits the pattern of release without features that are needed and no hope that what is already available in other mature apps will ever be available from Microsoft.
        Go get em tigers. Maybe you should sub to Google or one of the reliable third party app producers.

• coollawal60@hotmail.comcoollawal60@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app only attach files from device. it will be better if the app will be modified to attach from both device and external memory. hope the next update will take this correction

• coollawal60@hotmail.comcoollawal60@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app only attach files from device. it will be better if the app will be modified to attach from both device and external memory. hope the next update will take this correction

• donone224@outlook.comdonone224@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I HAVE A GREAT MANY IDEAS. BUT I'M HOPING TO GET A PATIENT ON A COUPLE OF THEM. EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE INTERNET,DOESN'T MEAN I FIGURED OUT HOW TO IMPROVE ON SOME. BUT I'D LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO PORT FROM PC TO PHONE.I THINK I HAVE IT FIGURED OUT.BUT NEED TO KNOW.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41

Feedback and Knowledge Base