or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Howard Bronx shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

854 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • indrajit_ghosh@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a pain to select files from a folder without any sort of sorting available. I have to keep scrolling on an on to locate the file I want to attach. Also, multiple attachments should be supported. And please, please don't embed pictures into the e-mail automatically. It should be added as an attachment like any other file type.

• Chris Gordon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When in the app it's not possible to add anything on my external sd card, since no sd card is shown

• Alexeo Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As oppose to just the default system ringtones, also permit selection of any audio file present on the file system if the user has a File Manager program like ES File Explorer installed. Gmail is an example of email app that currently permits the aforementioned functionality.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

your current system enables me to get to the folder I want but once there I just have a long list of file names. I want to be able to use my Android file system which in the folder I generally have the ability to sort by date by title Etc and usually has icons to indicate whether it's a photo file PDF file Etc. thank you.

• mark weidenbacher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you cannot access other apps for photo attachments. In the event of an accident your current feature is WORTHLESS.

• Vaibhav Upadhyay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Few months the options were much easy to find the desirable file to attach, also try to provide preview of attachment

• teehen@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

from my motoz, to share: I have just been shown that it involves more than just share, finding messages then new indicator for sending. outlook can handle JPEG as well as text.

• Alessandro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Attach files from a storage device as a link but as a copy. Exactly as it did fifteen days ago and one week does not allow it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 42 43

Outlook for Android: Attachments

Feedback and Knowledge Base