Howard Bronx shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

900 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dawid Kaczmarek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, I have apps that save data on SD card and I need to be able to send them as attachment from there :( This is riddiculous, old Windows Phone had it without any issues.

• Tomasz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not being able to attach files from SD card is simply ridiculous! Please fix it

• Lenny Arumugam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

currently the app.only allows the attachments from the cloud and the phones internal storage. It will be a good idea to attach documents from the SD card as well.

• Pat Leffard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can attach any file in my phone from the Mail program. When using outlook we are limited and it wont read the SD card. This is very inconvenient so I will not be using outlook any longer. Too bad because I think it's a good program.

• Piero Desopo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I need to attach a file for some reason the way Outlook handles it is not consistent. If it's a device files the files browser is limited. It would make much more sense to have the same dialog as for the images. Please, consider adopting the same file browser for files attachment, then I could also have access to the SD card.

• Javier Fernando Pinzon Diaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't navigate trough my phone's memory to find files I want to attach, also the files I download apparently are only temporal, everytime I want to see them after a while, they have to be downloaded again

• Kumar Kirpalani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when a notification is received and when clicking on it, the message is not displayed at all, even the content thay was in the notification it is really disorienting and frustrating

• prabhu goud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no way out to attach images from device as attachment. please could you take this on priority to add this feature. My life is **** without this feature. or do you suggest to uninstall the app!?

• Bill McTighe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Presently, on an Android device you can attach files directly from device memory to an email; while there are only cumbersome ways to attaching a file from extended (SD) memory on an Android device.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 44 45

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base