• sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ruud GriepsmaRuud Griepsma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a battery hog, I don't need push all the time, I only check email on my phone in emergencies.

• bcheeterala@kbace.combcheeterala@kbace.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

see, I've office accounts and personal accounts in Outlook, where in office I want to get notified immediately and personal accounts for every one hour or something... if this can be done, it would be great touch for outlook

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for example, between 1-4 weeks where titles (sent and inbox) are cached. Right now it is a hassle to search for emails that are stored on outlook server. don't need to cache the entire email, just the titles would be useful enough.

• 6614002 o365 Admin6614002 o365 Admin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have it so you have a choice of how often the phone/device connects to the server and fetches emails as this would conserve battery life and data usage and performance and charge time

• merle Andmerle And commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to choose when I sync my emails and how often, and if I can synchronize with the in built Android apps

• Stephen BreidertStephen Breidert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently calendar notifications refresh every minute with a new time which means my smart watch treats it as a new notification until I clear it off. I know some people will want this behavior so a setting to turn it off would be the best way to prevent unwanted extra notifications.

• Yixing JiaYixing Jia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

every time I open the client it will take more than one minute before I can see any emails. can we just please display the cached email first? seems it will always try to download all the email from server.

• Brad CochranBrad Cochran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The most important sync setting for me would be the ability to specify what folders to sync. I have a lot of mail that automatically gets routed to folders I will likely never read on my phone. And Focused Inbox seems to just randomly decide what mail I need to see, which leads to me missing potentially important things.

• Helen DimakiHelen Dimaki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see the emails I have sent, at my sent folder, just immediately I have sent it. Since, it has just left from the outbox folder, I can
        not follow up with it with the receiver, not until I see it appears at my sent folder. I figure this occurs because of sync problems. Therefore, If sync problems are indentified because of bad line or unsteady line or other problems, can all email that sb sends, be stored at another folder named for example "onthego", until I marked it as emerged on sent, so that in the meantime I can follow up?

• Jason LopezJason Lopez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

let us choose to sync all of our emails. Let us choose the sync frequency or based on usage like the Windows phone app. in a short just make the windows phone spp and all the settings come to Android.

• Jason LopezJason Lopez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bring back advanced settings and controls. allow me to select months or all of my emails to sync. allow me to adjust push and sync schedules

← Previous 1 3 4 5 80 81

Feedback and Knowledge Base