• sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jason SarkariJason Sarkari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Google Pixel XL on Android 8.0.0 and have all the latest updates. There doesn't seem to be a way to choose how much email you want downloaded when installing nor is there an option on how often it checks for emails.

I also have a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL mobile and all the above options are available.

The only reason I am moving to Android is there is no further development on Windows 10 Mobile and things have stopped working like seeing recent spreadsheets in Excel mobile for instance.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there is no need for the service to be running in the background if push services aren't needed. refer to k-9 mail for an example of a responsible app regarding battery use.

• Bob KopkoBob Kopko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook does not allow for enough email to be stored on the phone. Every time I open a folder I have to redownload the content. Instead of 1000 emails how about allowing the choice of multiple time frames? 120 days, 240 days, 365 days, and 730 days.

• MICHAUD MarkoMICHAUD Marko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The idea would be to ask the application to download all content + attachments as soon as a message comes and if we have network access (4G, Wi-Fi. ..) in order to be able to read them if afterwards we are off line because traveling for example

• Ranbir SinghRanbir Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

data is being used up when on a 3/4G connection - you should allow users to set how often outlook checks for emails.

• Jariwala, JigarJariwala, Jigar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

by allowing synchronisation at few intervals, we can optimise battery life. currently the app is working in the background constantly and hence eating quiet a lot of my battery, which I used to charge the following day morning. but after installing Outlook, I now need to charge my phone during evening time itself.

• john.simpson@windyne.comjohn.simpson@windyne.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Limiting mail storage to 30 days on Android creates major problems when searching for older mail messages. Need the option to select a time frame to store including forever. I shouldn't have you go to my PC to solve problems

• Hillary LaneHillary Lane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I often need to refer to emails in my folders and it's really annoying that I can't load then

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using outlook 2.1 just for my business emails. So i would like to see how i can sync off/on and t setup intervial timings liks 10 min/30 min/1 hr etc

• Petr SasínPetr Sasín commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using outlook just for my business emails, so I don't want to be disturbed by email notification in my private time. So I would like to sync I.e. just Monday to Friday between 7am and 5 pm.

• Hardik ShahHardik Shah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please show Last Sync time of Outlook client.

It is very difficult to keep guessing if and when emails were synced.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 97 98

Feedback and Knowledge Base