or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jacolgan@microsoft.comAdminjacolgan@microsoft.com (Admin, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1676 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Howard JonesHoward Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

current settings are regular frequencies, Daily, Weekly etc; a custom setting would allow 3 day or 5 week frequency

• Dan RayDan Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to look at the whole month and see what all my appointments are, not just dots on the days with an event.

• Kevin IngledueKevin Ingledue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook for Android would be a great tool *IF* it offered a MONTH VIEW like the existing Android calendar app (and pretty much all others I have seen)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who could possibly think that creating a calendar app without a full week view was a good idea. Deeply frustrating.

• Beppe GissiBeppe Gissi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's still impossible to find events we don't know the exact date. In the "month preview" every event is grey. This app really lacks a proper month view. a "search" tool would be great too.

• Roland PammingerRoland Pamminger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have a weekly calender instead of only 3 days. The calender on the Windows 10 Phone was just perfekt! Bring that to Android!

• Derek BlackshawDerek Blackshaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The issue of Outlook calendar on android phones not having a week or month view and request that this be corrected has been ongoing for at least 2 years. Please Microsoft could we have something done about it and something more here about the progress being made rather than Michael Palermiti’s bland response of 10 months ago.
        Come you can do better.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually have to use this app on my work phone, meaning that i have no calendar since this one is so bad. A 3 day view? in what world is this a standard? i need 5 day and month view.

• EllisEllis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really? Outlook cannot do a more than a 3 day view? If theres some bizarre patent that prevents this then let us know, otherwise can someone please explain using very short words and glove puppets as to why this very basic functionality hasn't been implemented?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 83 84

Feedback and Knowledge Base