Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Adminjacolgan@microsoft.com (Admin, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2163 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have full month block scrolling in calendar, starting on the 1st of every month. Currently like roulette and very annoying.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is Planned since Jul 2015 and Under Review since Dec 2016, Could we have an update on when this would be available ?

• Caner, Anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my office 365 app on my Samsung phone does not provide a one month view option, nor a week view option. this is extremely annoying!

• Philippe Lemaire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we do need p possibility to have a monthly overview ; without it we still need to relay on 2 calendars..
        Urgently needed !

• Irene Meijer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to view my appointments for a whole week or months and not only the three-days view with swipe option

• Carl Callmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When viewing the calendar i can currently select up to 3 days.
        This is insufficient.
        I would like to be able to view an entire month.
        See wp calendar view for reference.

There is a suggestion already that had been marked as "complete" by you guys. I don't see why. There is no option for "month".

• Wolfgang Maurer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Michael Palermiti - have a look what the monthly view of "business calendar 2" looks like. It has perfect readability. That should be the benchmark!

• Ed Geist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add month view to Calendar! I was previously using native android calendar and it had a great month view. Seems this should be a basic requirement. I am disappointed with Outlook for Android.

• Cooley, Ryan B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to see the whole week, not just three days and the whole month. please add these options!

• Shannon Harte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to see my calendar for the whole month, not just every three days. it is a pain to try to schedule and scroll through each day to get to the one you want.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 108 109

Outlook for Android: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base