or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jacolgan@microsoft.comAdminjacolgan@microsoft.com (Admin, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1370 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dustin SwalleyDustin Swalley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With out this feature, I will not use the Outlook calendar.

I will continue to use the Google calendar, instead.

• JoeJoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Monthly Calendar view is really needed, the 3 days is not useful at all... Please dont wait any longer doing this fix

• wskipper@chipman-design.comwskipper@chipman-design.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a month view. This is the same situation Google found themselves in when they redesigned their calendar app. Eventually they brought month view back because everyone uses the month view.

• Diana Trevino 207Diana Trevino 207 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh dear god, please add a full month view calendar option. I can't just see 3 days max. terrible for work. I've had G5 and calendar option was the best. please hurry. this feature really is important. had g8 for 2 days and if I had known this was the option, I wouldn't have bought this phone. thank you

• Yaniv ChokronYaniv Chokron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook allows for a work week view (5 days) versus all 7 days. This should exist for the app as well.

• Joe Goldstrich, MDJoe Goldstrich, MD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The old android calendar that linked to my Outlook calendar had a month -view. I just installed Outlook on my new 7.0 android phone and was astonished to find such an anemic view for the calendar. 3 days is not enough. Please fix ASAP!!

• Colin BairdColin Baird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A month view that replicated outlook desktop calendar would make this app great. Better still, if you could see it in landscape that would be great!

• Ryan CrawCourRyan CrawCour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in portrait mode I want to have week and month view. other items say it is complete, but I don't see it. only in landscape mode, but I need it in portrait mode.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69

Feedback and Knowledge Base