or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jacolgan@microsoft.comAdminjacolgan@microsoft.com (Admin, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1233 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EvanEvan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe a monthly view wasn't in the original design to begin with. Who thought the current views would suffice?!

• Piper CohnPiper Cohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a Microsoft developer an advocate and really loved Microsoft but this feature is a must-have for me to function daily and use Outlook mobile on Android I had to abandon my Windows phone due to lack of ice and support please support your Android Outlook app so that we can continue to love Microsoft

• Piper CohnPiper Cohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess I'm going to have to switch to Gmail and get rid of Outlook you already killed the Windows phone are you trying to kill Outlook down to

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rubbish - cant view shared calendars on a mobile device and cant view week/month on OWA . poor work MS

• Cristina GalanoCristina Galano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This suggestion has been under review for 2 years already.... Isn't time for your company to start working on it?....
        This is not a cosmetic feature request; is a need to have a fuller view of our appointments

• Dee TeeDee Tee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, been forced to move from my windows phone to a new Android, but use W10 tablet and lappy, (too many apps now only run iPhone or Android. Hatevthe Android calendar interface on Android, please, please give me a week view.

In other calendar apps I have the ability to view a full month with my appointments times noted. I use Office on all my systems and don't want to add additional programs.

• Patricia PellegrinoPatricia Pellegrino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the ability to view the calendar I
        by the month like you can in the calendar app on android phone. shows day and brief description of events that you can color code with the option of clicking on day and event to expand, edit or delete.

• listonedlistoned commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

outlook calendar needs to display month view or I have to carry around hard printed copies. Not good.

I want to be able to view a full week on my calendar as well as a single day without scrolling.

• Ian Alastair CraigIan Alastair Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ladies & Gents, Having been on this forum for a very short while I'm realising something that seems to me to be obvious. Microsoft are not interested in our pleas for the monthly view or any other view come to that. The last post from MS was in Dec 2016, saying "hang in there guys ". Personally I feel that MS provide one half decent piece of software within 365, that is the piece of the puzzle that everyone requires, Excel, even that is sketchy at best on mac. Like most clever (cynical) software companies they have the subscription model which means we pay a whole lot and get a whole little. MS, I think, realise we need them for Excel and don't need to push resource into details like the monthly view for one. Winter is coming for MS software and they know it, there's too much competition out there with quality products for them to compete, so they don't bother in areas they don't need to, ie Outlook.

So my friends, save your breath and fingertips, go find an alternative to Outlook as nothing's going to change.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 61 62

Feedback and Knowledge Base