OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

separate each email thread has been proposed by others. I agree separate the threads!

5,602 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Patrick Burns shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

343 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Steve Cooke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No. The logic behind "organise by thread" frequently fails - not just in Outlook, but almost every Email client I have seen. It's far better to switch this "feature" off rather than letting an app decide how to "organise" your Email.

• Mezza, Diane (TRG) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I asked for help in disabling the e-mail threads, and I got the response, below, but when I open the app, there is NO section that says Organize thread by e-mail, and there is NO customer support. I am getting ready to just get a new I-Phone just to get rid of Outlook, so PLEASE tell me where the below is located so I can fix this Stupid e-mail.

Conversation or Thread view can be disabled in our app. To do so, please go to your App Settings page, scroll down to Organize Mail by Thread then toggle it OFF.
    Should you need further assistance with this feature, please contact us through the Help Section of your app which you can find in the in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support and we’ll be happy to assist you from there.

• Kathryn Mihalek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am alwaus searching for e-mails...sigh...I forward a lot of the same e-mail and it gets lost..right now I cannot find important proposal...I would never use Outlook if I did not have to! used in past and felt same way

• Jon Hicks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it almost impossible to understand the responses to emails I've send when emails are merged. please get rid of this.

• Howard Walkley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when I use email and have an email conversation the running order is muddled. I want to write the email on top of the last mail. how it works at least on my phone my draft email seems to be in the middle of the thread ie other mails sent and received. I can't refer to the most recent email. this is why I find your outlook difficult to use.

• Judy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to scroll down to the bottom to get the most recent info.
    This takes too much time. Keep threads separate or at least put the most recent response at the top.

• Dave Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this is a popular request from your customers then why have you not implemented it as of yet? I can't even read my e-mail on my phone any longer if multiple threads are woven together.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base