OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

sync doesn't update quickly, even though I get pop-up for email received but when I try to open it doesn't, takes time to appear in inbox.

the email I just received which appeared in my notification but when I try opening it, it doesn't appear in my inbox takes awful time to appear in my inbox.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
B R, Avinash shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Completed  ·  Adminmgqyee (Customer Support Agent, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. This is not how it’s supposed to work. You’ve reached a support channel that is dedicated to feature requests only, but I would suggest that you refresh the account and see if that helps and fix the issue on your app. To do this, open our app —> Settings —> Select the email account —> Reset/Refresh Account

If that doesn’t work, don’t worry, we have helpful colleagues over the in-app support who are more than happy to have this sorted out. You may reach them through the Help Section of the app (Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

We look forward to fixing this for you.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base