Tom looney shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brian Humphries commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As spam and phishing emails are getting more common then it is vital Microsoft provide users with the ability to block senders or block Subject lines containing any given word(s).

• Wessel van der Vlist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For people that get loaded with advertising e-mails it would be nice to be able to block the e-mail adresses. This option is already there hidden in menu's on the pc version, but still isn't in the app...

• Anita Urquhart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please bring back the block icon. I get so much rubbish from people or companies I used to be able to block

• Mihailo Zivanovic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to put many emails on 'blocked' list, but I don't know how to find that option in the app. I would like to have another option - to unblock an email too. Making a rule manually - to have a spaming email that gets into 'focused' or 'other' inbox go into spam folder - would be usefull. But, blocking is putting the idea into reality too.

• Alison Barley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cannot at times find ANY opt out or Unsubscribe option for some unwanted random overseas emails wanting bank details. I'm frustrated and stressed out at spending my time trying to do this !!!!!!

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base