OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Print directly from email like Gmail and everyone else. It's resiculas that I have to jump thru some hoops to print something. Unacceptable!

Print from open emails within outlook.

574 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Robert Steyaert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Etienne filho commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In a digital world, not been able to print from mobile is at the least unacceptable. imagine you dragging up and down a computer AND A PRINTER TO BE ABLE TO PRINT A DOC FOR A MEETING OVERSEA....😩
    SHAME...

• Sanjeev Hariharan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Isn't this a basic function of any email service? I'm a appalled that this service is missing. You should include this at the earliest

• Steve Dittmar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Share to print like on every other dang app. What kind of enterprise company has an email app that's unable to print? Practically shameful.

• DAVE KEPPLER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know why it is such a big problem to print from my Android phone or tablet. You would think Microsoft would have the capability to figure out how to accomplish this task.

• Delight Klancke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the printing from Outlook app asap! It is a vital part of my job and it is very frustrating and time consuming NOT having this feature available.

• Walter B. Perez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook on Android app is such a vastly used app and it is vital to be able to print emails. This helps mobile working individuals perform printing duties on the go.

• Maarten van Baggum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes it is vital for me to print an email. Now I have to always go to my computer to do that. While my android phone can print to the printer. But outlook cannot print.

• John Barry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

give us back the option to determine how many emails in our smartphone Outlook account. also give us back the option to delete emails on the phone without deleting them on our laptop. it is tedious to have to go in and delete one email at a time.

• Andrea Gorton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just end up forwarding to another email address or turning my pc in just to be able to print an email - A basic need

2 Next →

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base