OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Print directly from email like Gmail and everyone else. It's resiculas that I have to jump thru some hoops to print something. Unacceptable!

Print from open emails within outlook.

573 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Robert Steyaert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Samantha page commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to forward ALL the emails that i want printed to my husband so he can print them for me. It would be so simple to be able to print my own, Come on its the yr 2019

• Penne Klotz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who thought it was a good idea to not allow printing of email? Now I need to start using another email app, any email app, since they all seem to allow printing. Shocked and disappointed.

• Cheri Maloney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was able to print from my outlook emails prior to the current "upgrade" which is a severe downgrade. I will go back to my prior and advanced email server.

• fanan alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was surprised that I can print the email.. it took a while to figure out that you don't offer this feature!!!! which doesn't make sense!!!

• Moira Bamborough commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go back to a program like Outlook Express, it was simplistic, functional and so much more user friendly. Have you heard the saying 'Less is more' ?

• Blackley and Son commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely essential!! I actually have to go into Gmail to find the email and then print. for a program that is so good at most things, I'm baffled as to why this is not already integrated with the outlook app.

• Lydia Alvarado commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! sometimes I need to print things for school, and it is annoying to have to take notes, it is so much easier just see the paper printed out. Plus it's like a teacher tells me to just print the email, but I can't!

• Royal Gray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Sometimes it's necessary to print an email. How hard can it be if everyone else is able to do it?

• Ferdinand NSENGIYUMVA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To share an attachment that is outlook requires to first save it, it would better if there is a copy option from one email to the other

← Previous 1

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base