Ed Walker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Leo Groen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have my outlook calender sorted by colour categories for years and was very surprised that the outlook app for android didn't support this. only individual colours for the different calenders. it would be nice to see this added.

this could be achieved by adding a coulour block/square to the colour bar to be able to assign two colour codes.

the colour bar would preferably signify the assigned category, the colourd block would signify the calenders this appointment mas made in.

in my calender on outlook from office 2010 if I assign a second category to an oppoitment it shows this by adding a coloured square. that way is how I picture that looking integrated in the outlook app for Android.

this could also apply to the web based outlook calender on outlook.com come to think of it.

there you can either see individual colours of the individual calendars if you don't use colour category's .

or only see the colour category's if you use them but not to wich calender the appointment belongs to.

adding a coulour block to signify wich calender it was made in would work here well aswell

• Jamie Loh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Such a simple yet effective way to keep things organised. Please bring colours to the Outllok Calendar app!

• Cavalier, Phoenix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is my calendar not color keyed as it is on my PC? It's amateur that Outlook for mobile doesn't come with the same features as the PC, when an app like Nine allows for all sorts of personalization. This should not be a request in 2019, but it is. Thanks for getting this updated so my PC and Mobile calendars will match.

Outlook for Android: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base