OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Provide a schedule to turn off notifications during weekday nights. I don't want to set it everyday as suggested in answers elsewhere.

Currently there is no way to snooze notification during weekday nights in an automated fashion. We can do it for work hours and also during weekends. Suggested answer elsewhere is to set it manually each day which is not convenient.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Shital Mehta shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

You can now temporarily turn off your email notifications using the new Do not Disturb feature of the app. To do so simply tap on the 3 horizontal lines on the top left corner> Next tap on the bell icon next to the email address displayed or go to the “All Accounts” tab to set up do not disturb for all accounts connected to the app > Next choose the timed or scheduled option that best suits your needs.

If you have any questions or need assistance locating this feature please contact our in-app support team by going to Settings>Help & Feedback> Contact Support.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

P.S. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are unable to see replies to this address.

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Heidrun Kerl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really appreciate to have the do not disturb function during weekends to fully get away from my work Mails. I would love to also have this during weekday nights. There is an option to due this during working hours (which makes sense for private emails) however not for the evenings (when I don't want to be distracted by my work emails). I would highly appreciate to have this as an automated feature instead of having to do this manually every day again ..

• Sierra, Armando E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still not completed. I want my email to turn off notifications from 6pm to 7am everyday not the way it is currently where you snooze notifications during the work day.

Outlook for Android: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base