OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Do not disturb when off work (inverse of the current, when at work)

I want to not be disturbed when off work, i.e at home. Weekends are currently possible, but I want evenings as well. Just like the inverse of 'at work' do not disturb.
The reason being: I don't carry my laptop to every meeting, but would like notifications when I get an email or have an upcoming meeting

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
mbla@oticon.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

hi there,

You can now temporarily turn off your email notifications using the new Do not Disturb feature of the app. To do so simply tap on the 3 horizontal lines on the top left corner> Next tap on the bell icon next to the email address displayed or go to the “All Accounts” tab to set up do not disturb for all accounts connected to the app > Next choose the timed or scheduled option that best suits your needs.

If you have any questions or need assistance locating this feature please contact our in-app support team by going to Settings>Help & Feedback> Contact Support.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

P.S. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are unable to see replies to this address.

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Charles Kelsoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very poorly and half arsed implementation of this feature. There is absolutely no flexibility in how this was designed.

• Andrew Welch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not fixed MS. Should be an option to DND out of work hours since you are forcing O365 users to use this app for enterprise devices.

• elisetch@mit.edu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with other posters, I would like the inverse option of while at work so I don't have to snooze the account every day.

• mbla@oticon.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know the feature I would however like not having to set it up every single day.

I would like a schedule option to turn on 'do not disturb' between 5Pm to 8Am (i.e. similar to the do not 'disturb at work' schedule except the inverse).

• mbla@oticon.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know those options but it would be nice if i dont have to set it up every single day.

I would like a schedule option to turn on 'do not disturb' from 5Pm to 8Am (similar to the 'during work ours' do not disturb, except the inverse).

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base