OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

change color/image of account

make it possible to select an individual color for the accounts instead of automatically assigned color. and make it possible to have a picture instead of color+letter.

399 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Stephan Oetzel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lucien Buitenhuis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you view the inbox that shows the list of emails from all configured accounts, it is difficult to identify to which account an email belongs. With a color-code this would be easier. e.g. a small colored vertical line in front of the message line or using one color as the "initials sphere" per account instead of per initials-set as an option in settings.

• Fritsch Philippe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add a color dot specific to each account so when you check your "all accounts" inbox, you see right away from what account is each mail (same as in Bluemail), it's very useful

• Maria McLaughlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

white background colour not suitable for those with visual problems such as Irlen syndrome,and any form of autism they need to be able to change colour to allow them to read.

• Darren Fries commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beyond belief to have same colors on two different email accounts right next to one another...that's really lazy to not let the end user change these settings...lazy

• Cusson, Félix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give the user a color choice for the palette and appearance of the inbox, this color could also appear on the home page to easily see from which account each email are

• Mike Fleming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Users should be able to set fully custom colors with alpha channel for each screen element, including app background and text.

• Mike Fleming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Goal is to allow user to determine if they want to launch the mail app by simply glancing at the device. Color related to account allows user to distinguish 'work' email from personal, etc. with just a glance. Saves user time.

• akumar@omnex.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just like font bold options, colour is a given for any email app. no idea why Outlook team havent thought of this

• Lady Coco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to modify a color an icon for an individual along with I'd like to remove the feature color blue and add a color of my own choice.

• Schölen Beringer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to upload my own display picture and cover photos without requiring them to be large from within my phone

← Previous 1

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base