OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Block feature in the Junk Email folder.

Can you please add the block feature in the junk email on the app. It's available on the desktop website and to block it I need to visit the website again and again and that deprives the purpose of having a mobile app.

1,085 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Umang Poddar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Block feature would be great as sometimes genuine emails get put in junk and it's hard to find them with all the repetitive spam

• Brenden Studer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know if you guys make money off of spam emails or something but when I am getting over 40 spam emails every day it is ridiculous and I want to be able to permanently block addresses on my phone so I can stop being bombarded. Also have better censorship of what is spam and have it go into the spam folder. I am getting way too much that is clearly spam in my regular inbox. Very annoying. Very dissatisfied.

• Cider Duck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

block should be one of the swipe options or spam automatically gets blocked if you confirm it as spam

• A B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make it usable straight from a notification panel without opening email.

• Bridgy F. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get way to many junk emails. It makes me stressed out. please put a block button on my phone.

• jeffrey prince commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop 🛑 Da Junk Mail and Make Sure Da Block Actually Works and Stop 🛑 Puttin Ebony in Da Junk Mail box Please Thank U Very Much

• Paul Wainwright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't you just give us a block button it can't be hard to do or is it because you receive payment by these annoying e-mails because they have to get it from someone.....are you selling our e-mail addresses

• alainthomas2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's general consensus that junk mail , spammer and all in this categorie are the PLAGUE! For everyone, Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, Google etc. Get together and stop those spammers. I receive 4, 5, 6 and sometimes more mail from a gang that uses Microsoft, Amazon, my internet service provider logo trying to get my credit card number saying I'm choosen whit 9 other special customers to win or I win, respond to a ridiculus survey and push to choose a supposed rare price and after they ask the credit card number to pay only the postal fees. lol Dumb criminal. You should act quicklybecause they begin to. send mail without their mail adress and we cannot move them to spam box,. More dangerous, they can copy some subject of our own mail to bluff us.

← Previous 1 3

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base