add to block list button

1,806 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Christine Lenaghan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

111 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • gary jepp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it must be Google sells your email .only googled keto diets once and junk mail was bombarded with emails for keto foods ,but with incorrect domains ,just scrambled numbers and letters for an email .

• gary jepp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how is it possible that I receive emails from incorrect domains. also I try and delete emails that use my own email domain all but a small change ie. a comma .full stop ,where as my email has not

• Dale Bailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes we need the option to block unwanted emails in the mobile app since we use our phones to read emails.

• julie Shea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want all emails that i have or personally subscribed to stopped I try to spam them b ut they come back??I try to unsubscribe even though I never subscribed some still come back and others will not let me????

• Kevin Gaboury commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have never received adult emails until I started using Outlook. I also get more spam than legitimate emails.

• Jacqueline Gough commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So over the filthy sluttermole s have blocked and blocked and blocked but the filthy ***** still gets through

• alyce ehret commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

adult dating sites etc..block without having to open the emails and other advertising spam

• Lynn Reid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been bombarded by filthy emails since I gave my email address to Experian . I cannot find a facility to block them on my tablet

• Jessica Collier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i am tired of getting emails from adult dating sites and ****** stuff. we should have an option to block that content

• Peter Me ! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Filth should not " so daily ". BE SHOVED INTO OUR BUSY MAILBOXES, ESP. WHEN I AM FOCUSED ON OTHER BUSINESS OR PERSONAL MATTERS ! DELETE FILTHY EMAILS

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base