add to block list button

1,330 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Christine Lenaghan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

70 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • thomas stanbury commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live in UK & keep getting emails from USA adult themes I'm not interested ,how have they got my email ,

• Robertha Walters-Barriteau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

no matter how much you block, report as phishing, unsubscribe or delete, adult emails still come back. it is jeopardizing my integrity and outlook is no help. HELP PLEASE!!!

• Kim Culham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mmicro soft needs to look closely at these adult emails. I'm subscribing and they still coming through. how are they getting my email address.

• Jan Shultz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow users to flag and block adult *** advertising. Then outlook can look closer at them.
    It's become a large chunk of my junk mail!

• Jordy Dormans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

guys this is DANGEROUS. why dont you block it or flag it as spam ?

if you build a script for detecting adult data it only works by scanning the words. but that also means if any of your normal mails contains ANYTHING that is considered adultery you will NOT receive that mail.

I think you want these mails to not show up completely for your kids ?
    so that also means the mails should not go in a certain folder like spam ?
    that also means you will have situations the app fails and targets your normal mails THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE. and if these are bills are anything else it could deliver problems.

also if you want this to be working EFFICIENTLY 100% of the time you need to create a sort of self learning AI. as it is much harder to so scan a picture and the text In it.

now IMPORTANT !!
    To be able to add in a filter like this your mails need to be scanned and analysed. if you do this via a simple script then it will often also fail to block the mail as it fails to find it. Only efficient way is to store your mails and scan results in a DATABASE so the scanner learns to do it's job better. !!!!

IF THIS HAPPENS NOT ONLY I SAY GOOD BY TO THIS APP AND MICROSOFT I WILL ALSO SUE THEM FOR BREACHING MY AND EUROPEAN PRIVACY LAWS

• gary jepp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it must be Google sells your email .only googled keto diets once and junk mail was bombarded with emails for keto foods ,but with incorrect domains ,just scrambled numbers and letters for an email .

← Previous 1 3 4

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base