OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Would like to be able to access Office 365 Groups calendars from the Outlook mobile app.

We would like to be able to access Office 365 Groups calendars from the Outlook mobile app. We used to have this capability with the separate Groups app that has been discontinued. Microsoft stated that the features of that app would be rolled in to Outlook mobile. They have not as of 10/3/2018. We now have to find some other option for all the people who were using the Groups calendars through the mobile app. Frustrating.

76 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Robert B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Group calendars are useless without mobile access. I want to set up a group calendar for an event so four team members know where everyone needs to be. We won't be using our laptops - we need to access on our phones. There is a menu option to "add a shared calendar" the group shows up in the search and then when I press the "Add" button I get an error "You can't open Groups calendars at this time". When will this work?

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not being developed or already completed? I cannot find any way to access Office 365 Group calendars from mobile devices. That is ridiculous.

Outlook for Android: Groups

Feedback and Knowledge Base