OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

do not disturb

Hi there, do not disturb should be available by customizing the time and day for any selection. like an alarm clock. So I can choose weekdays after 5 pm to next day 8 am. thanks

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alpay Karaca shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

You can switch the notifications on/off by going to the app’s settings and tapping on Notifications.

If you are having problems finding this feature, we’ll be happy to help you through the Help section found within the app’s settings (Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support).

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Filipe Moreira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this dnd is set for default weekends, but here in Middle East weekends are different. This should be customized

• Tom Armor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want a Busy status in outlook calendar for an appointment to generate the Do Not Disturb feature of Android (silencing notifications, etc., except for Favorite contacts) for the Busy duration of the outlook calendar utem.

• rgardner@chathamhouse.org commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WhatsApp allows mute options of 8 hours, 1 week, 1 year. It would be great to be able to mute notifications for 1 day, weekends, or even an automated "until" option.

If I do as you've suggested, I would have to manually return notifications on after the weekend which will only be missed and cause problems

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base